The Official "Marvel's The Punisher" Season 1 Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
In :ohhh:

Iron Fist in the bushes right now, though :patrice:

I wouldn't be mad if they did an Elektra: Assassin adaptation before they got round to him, at this point.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
of all marvel characters this is the one best suited for a netflix show.

all they gotta do is pick any storyline from the garth ennis MAX series and run with it. We're gonna need this nikka to show up too

Punisher_Presents_Barracuda_MAX_Vol_1_1.jpg

:wow: a Barracuda reference.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I really hope they give him depth. I hate kill-kill-kill-brutally-kill Punisher. IMO, his best stories are the ones that delve into his psyche, show his reasoning and how calculating he actually is.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if all these show will have yearly season or will some take a year off to make room for the others

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
All they need is ghostrider and the cypher is conplete.

A wolverine show wouoda been so piff. Imagine a real wolverine like daredevil. Pre xmen versus savretooth murdering people in nyc as the slasher. I will pray.
Ghost Rider wouldn't make it to Netflix the budget on his design and bike alone would be insane:wow:. I do believe Doc Strange will be the key to Ghost Rider, Blade, and even Mephisto coming unto our plane.:blessed:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I really hope they give him depth. I hate kill-kill-kill-brutally-kill Punisher. IMO, his best stories are the ones that delve into his psyche, show his reasoning and how calculating he actually is.
This. I'm really really hoping they get Punisher right. I'm hoping they will. Out of the 3 Punisher flicks they've done, I don't think any of them have been spot on. It's a hard character to do, and he doesn't translate that well to the big screen IMO. A TV Show or mini-series was always the ideal way to present Frank Castle on screen. People don't want to go to the movies to watch a Marvel flick about an angry ex marine with a fukk load of firepower gunning after criminals. It's too generic for a 90-120 minute format and ends up coming off like a more generic revenge tale action flick

I'm almost done with Jessica Jones and I'm very impressed. I'm about to start Daredevil next which I've also heard is great. Jessica Jones is way darker than I expected and if they go this route with Punisher it should be dope. Not mad at the casting either. I like Jon Bernthal.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
All they need is ghostrider and the cypher is conplete.

A wolverine show wouoda been so piff. Imagine a real wolverine like daredevil. Pre xmen versus savretooth murdering people in nyc as the slasher. I will pray.

I think they will brand ghost rider along with Dr Strange (and Blade) instead of with the Avengers or the Defenders... as the more magic branch of things.
They have a clique in the comics called the Midnight Sons.

731049-vslilith1akw6.jpg

Ghost Rider wouldn't make it to Netflix the budget on his design and bike alone would be insane:wow:. I do believe Doc Strange will be the key to Ghost Rider, Blade, and even Mephisto coming unto our plane.:blessed:
Michael Morbius rolls with their squad too... but I think Fox has still the rights to him from Spiderman.:wow:

Also... this morning they announced season two of Jessica Jones. :whoo:
'Jessica Jones' Renewed for Second Season at Netflix

All the sites using pics of her and luke hugged up together for MLK's birthday... :mjpls: