The Official "Marvel's The Punisher" Season 1 Thread

Chef

All Star
Daps
Netflix feeding the streets.:whew: Frank had to get his own show after the cemetery scene.

"Daddy is too tired. I'll read it to you tomorrow. There wasn't going to be a tomorrow." :mjcry:
"Meat was spilling out of her, Red. The place where her face used to be":mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I don't know about this one. I don't think Punisher can sustain a series, not in today's game. I think he works better playing off someone, especially since he's someone that lurks in the shadows. So maybe they'll have Microchip and/or Rachel Cole-Alves.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I don't know about this one. I don't think Punisher can sustain a series, not in today's game. I think he works better playing off someone, especially since he's someone that lurks in the shadows. So maybe they'll have Microchip and/or Rachel Cole-Alves.

I see what you're saying but I have faith that this series will be off the chain! This news made my fcuking weekend!:wow:I just like the energy that Berthnal brings to the Punisher so I know I won't be disappointed.:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:ohlawd:

wat6rr.jpg

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
its official

RS_Punisher_Series_Coming_RAB_02a.png

It’s official: The Punisher is getting his own TV series.

EW has learned that Marvel has ordered a spin-off starring vigilante character introduced in Daredevil season 2.

Jon Bernthal will reprise his role as vengeful military veteran Frank Castle, who brings his own lethal form of justice to Hell’s Kitchen.

Writer and executive producer Steve Lightfoot (Hannibal, Casualty) will serve as showrunner.

Marvel’s The Punisher marks the sixth series ordered (so far) as part of the collaboration between Netflix and Marvel Television, including the upcoming Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and the ensemble miniseries The Defenders – along with Jessica Jones and the aforementioned Daredevil. (And in case you’re wondering, as we are, whether Bernthal’s character will also be added to The Defenders lineup, that’s not yet clear – though it seems likely he’ll at least pop in for an appearance.)

Word that Netflix was working on a potential Punisher spin-off was first reported by TV Line last summer. Netflix and Marvel are expected to publicly announce the project later Friday. Here is the first teaser image for the new series:
Click to expand...​

Marvel baby we can't be stopped

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Yea..... If you're not a fan..... Then no one wouldn't like it, would have lower expectations, and won't really be checking for it :francis:

But if you're a fan, you're gonna want this series cuz you been craving it. :takedat:

You will want this more than anything you've ever wanted in your life and you will not let some minor bullshyt deny you!:noah:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They really got to branch out from Hells Kitchen :russ:shyt ain't even that big of an area:dead:5 different superheroes and them nikkas never ran into each other???:heh:

You will see them more than enough after you get that proper work and get layer up in the Hospital beside Rhodey!!:ufdup: