The Official "Marvel's The Punisher" Season 1 Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think they will brand ghost rider along with Dr Strange (and Blade) instead of with the Avengers or the Defenders... as the more magic branch of things.
They have a clique in the comics called the Midnight Sons.

731049-vslilith1akw6.jpg

Michael Morbius rolls with their squad too... but I think Fox has still the rights to him from Spiderman.:wow:

Also... this morning they announced season two of Jessica Jones. :whoo:
'Jessica Jones' Renewed for Second Season at Netflix

All the sites using pics of her and luke hugged up together for MLK's birthday... :mjpls:
Morbius is with Fox??? I figured Sony would have him

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I wonder if all these show will have yearly season or will some take a year off to make room for the others
Guessing daredevil will take off a bit, cause of the defenders....not sure about JJ...and i dont see the luke cage show having more than a season...but thats based solely on my disinterest in the charactar.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
its official

RS_Punisher_Series_Coming_RAB_02a.png

It’s official: The Punisher is getting his own TV series.

EW has learned that Marvel has ordered a spin-off starring vigilante character introduced in Daredevil season 2.

Jon Bernthal will reprise his role as vengeful military veteran Frank Castle, who brings his own lethal form of justice to Hell’s Kitchen.

Writer and executive producer Steve Lightfoot (Hannibal, Casualty) will serve as showrunner.

Marvel’s The Punisher marks the sixth series ordered (so far) as part of the collaboration between Netflix and Marvel Television, including the upcoming Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and the ensemble miniseries The Defenders – along with Jessica Jones and the aforementioned Daredevil. (And in case you’re wondering, as we are, whether Bernthal’s character will also be added to The Defenders lineup, that’s not yet clear – though it seems likely he’ll at least pop in for an appearance.)

Word that Netflix was working on a potential Punisher spin-off was first reported by TV Line last summer. Netflix and Marvel are expected to publicly announce the project later Friday. Here is the first teaser image for the new series:
Click to expand...​

Last edited: