The Official "Marvel's The Punisher" Season 1 Thread

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Netflix doesn't release numbers so how do you figure that? And what metric are you using to call it successful? I don't think I read one positive review on it. Joint was trash due to Finn Jones looking like he's never thrown a punch in his life and the weakcass writing didn't help either.

Theres hundreds of articles saying its netflix biggest show of 2017, which is why defenders was basicly ironfist ft everybody else. Finn jones is the rdj of the NFCBU right now. As far as him throwing a punch,, ill have to disagree. As a practinioner of martial arts for a very long time im teling you his kung fu is A+

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Theres hundreds of articles saying its netflix biggest show of 2017, which is why defenders was basicly ironfist ft everybody else. Finn jones is the rdj of the NFCBU right now. As far as him throwing a punch,, ill have to disagree. As a practinioner of martial arts for a very long time im teling you his kung fu is A+

FlabbyFist needs to be in the gym training hard because he looks slow ASF... granted in the defenders he looked much better in fight mode...BUT.... we expect more from him...and the stunt team. shyt DDS1 shyts all over FlabbyFists when it comes to fight scenes...

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
9 episodes in this shyt is :damn:

can someone tell me how frank faked his death to make people believe he was "dead"?

as it hasn't explained it or unless i missed it?

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Five eps in.... This shyt crack...it's DD 2 season crack shyt

Haven't read this thread but I'm pretty sure bytch nikkaz complaining
This is the best adaption of the punisher I've seen. Not only that, it's also the best marvel show available.

I can see people turning on this show in later seasons though considering
the fan favorite micro turned into a villain in every punisher comic

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
DsHj3e0.jpg
:damn:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
This is the best adaption of the punisher I've seen. Not only that, it's also the best marvel show available.

I can see people turning on this show in later seasons though considering
the fan favorite micro turned into a villain in every punisher comic

Easily the best adaptation because the script and the villain was on point.

I personally have liked every adaptation of Frank Castle though. :ehh:

Yep, even Jane and Stevenson.