The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
tumblr_nisu7oSWxB1s5zf6fo1_500.gif

Marvel's killing it :blessed:
these shows are going to be like marvel's step children, feige has already said non of these character will be part of the MCU. If they arent doing all this to have more ancillary heroes during the civil war story whats the point of all this? :why:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
these shows are going to be like marvel's step children, feige has already said non of these character will be part of the MCU. If they arent doing all this to have more ancillary heroes during the civil war story whats the point of all this? :why:

http://screenrant.com/marvel-phase-3-kevin-feige-interview-civil-war/

You talked about separating the movies and TV but when you have something like Infinity War which impacts the entire universe conceptually, is there room for The Defenders to show up in the movie?

There are a lot of people from the movies in Infinity War and a lot of it is about stakes, a lot is about what happens between now and then, but all of it those things, however far on the outskirts, inhabit the same continuity. Certainly that opportunity exists

And even if not, who cares if they're not in the movies? If they're fire on their own, does it really matter? Not everything needs to be jammed together.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I wonder if they are going to go full steam ahead with the mind controlled raping or if they will tone Killgrave's heinous acts down for the show?
And is he going to be purple?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

Interesting. Looks like they're adapting Alias wholesale. :ehh:

I wonder if they are going to go full steam ahead with the mind controlled raping or if they will tone Killgrave's heinous acts down for the show?
And is he going to be purple?

It looks that way - or it will be implied at least.