The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dwillhuh::whoo: I was watching the 2nd episode of Season 2 earlier today, Krysten Ritter is looking sorta thick in the episode. I'll maybe post pics later.

I think we got different definitions of thick breh because I've seen every episode of the show and she didn't look anything close to thick not even once. Cute yes but not thick by any means.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dwillhuh::whoo: I was watching the 2nd episode of Season 2 earlier today, Krysten Ritter is looking sorta thick in the episode. I'll maybe post pics later.
I think we got different definitions of thick breh because I've seen every episode of the show and she didn't look anything close to thick not even once. Cute yes but not thick by any means.

gBddONM.jpg

mOsCRRW.jpg

vg6TcFu.jpg

:yeshrug: She got more ass than I was expecting.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
nikkas calling any white girl they like thick.

Look, ain't no shame in liking a skinny white girl. Stop trying to force and imagine thickness on clearly skinny white girls. :russ:

Thank you. Shyt not every black girl is thick. If you think she's cute then she's cute. No need to make her thick as some jusfication.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Krystin killed the breaking bad role and i can sorta see her as jessica now, although i thought daddario was a better fit.

Jessica Jones isn't a sireny character tho, quite the opposite, so it's a better fit when you think about it:patrice: