The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Fisk>drop dead fred kilgrave:sas1:

I couldn't get into Fisk for some reason. I know this is the introduction to Fisk, but he never seemed like he had control. Too many times did he seem unsure of himself, and unhinged. Fisk is always in control, even when he's not, because he won't let you see that he's not. Charlie Cox is carrying DD, which is why it's good that he's getting Elektra and a cameo from Punisher. JJ supporting cast was just that good that you could actually tolerate the super assholishness and dinginess of that heffa.

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Personally I connected more with Fisk than Kilgrave. Fisk's story was just more emotional than Kilgrave's. Despite how good Jessica Jones is (and it was very well written), Daredevil is the better show as far as character development.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I started rewatching at midnight, only finished episode 5. It really is a very good show. I think that the best part about it is that it's beautifully shot. The way they utilize different camera angles for that eerie feel, brings everything to life. I figured out that with the supporting characters, what make them entertaining is that they all seem to have their own lives and happen to interact with one another another. They're not just cardboard cutouts for her to mingle with, or characters that begin or end when they encounter Jessica. It really brings the feel of the MU to life. Oh yeah, Jessica is a SUPER a$$hole

I'll rewatch Daredevil a bit later.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Im more excited to see the 2nd second of this show than DD 2nd second

Wayyy better side character, DD side character make the show almost not watchable for me...I hate them that much
even though it's going to have cameos galore I can't lie. Totally agree on the second part as well

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just started this yesterday, and I really think krysten ritter is a good choice for the role. she's really good at playing sarcastic type bytchy women. only saw 1.5 episodes, but I am liking what I saw thus far. since this is the same studio that did the daredevil series, I have confidence this will be dope as well.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I started rewatching at midnight, only finished episode 5. It really is a very good show. I think that the best part about it is that it's beautifully shot. The way they utilize different camera angles for that eerie feel, brings everything to life. I figured out that with the supporting characters, what make them entertaining is that they all seem to have their own lives and happen to interact with one another another. They're not just cardboard cutouts for her to mingle with, or characters that begin or end when they encounter Jessica. It really brings the feel of the MU to life. Oh yeah, Jessica is a SUPER a$$hole

I'll rewatch Daredevil a bit later.
Yeah, my wife does not like scary shyt and she won't watch this. She said, "This show feels like something bad is about to happen like all the time." They really capturing that eerie feeling throughout.