The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Most predictable news of the day, you just had to peep JJ to realize wait a sec, the so called MCU connection is kind of loose as fuk here. How are we going to eventually see these characters feature in avengers when they can't even name drop in their own shows?

In 2 minds really, IWs could use the numbers but other than that there would be no way back for those characters. With a real budget we'd see the true extent of their powers then to go back to Netflix after would have fans feeling a certain way.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked it better than DD, but this should've been 10 episodes (or less). They were just stretching things out and the season had some pretty boring episodes.

So what's Luke Cage going to be? Essentially a sequel to this with them going against IGH?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
finally finished it after forcing through the last couple eps

so she just randomly decides she has to kill him after avoiding it in the first 10 eps as much as possible

this isnt near DareDevil stop it
There are many flaws, but really breh? She hit you over the head with it whenever anyone brought it up. She wanted to save Hope from getting 25 to life and also was worried about the possible safeguards he put in place if he actually was killed. She must have mentioned it like 8 times.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The fight scenes were absolutely terrible. Whoever did the daredevil fight choreography needed to do this. I found myself actually finding jessica to be cute for like an episode of two then she went back to her ugly self, chick is hurt.
To be fair though, it's not like every character in the show had martial arts training.