The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Only complaint about these Netflix series is I still feel they're not cinnected enough with the greater MCU. Just referencing the Avengers isn't enough to me...I get that these are wildly different in tone, scale, and budget. I don't expect Iron Man to make an appearance. But man, have a SHIELD agent snoop around them or something.

It had a more realistic feel to it though. All it did was acknowledge the avengers are out there. Even with agents of shield there are probably hundreds of inhumans out there. You can't cleanly connect everyone together and have every character know each other.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only complaint about these Netflix series is I still feel they're not cinnected enough with the greater MCU. Just referencing the Avengers isn't enough to me...I get that these are wildly different in tone, scale, and budget. I don't expect Iron Man to make an appearance. But man, have a SHIELD agent snoop around them or something.
I agree or have the city still fukked up and being rebuilt. New York doesn't look like a war zone

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
I agree or have the city still fukked up and being rebuilt. New York doesn't look like a war zone

realistically the whole city didn't get fukked up and the parts that were fukked up were probably under construction and if that's the case what would be the purpose of going to construction zones which are generally blocked off with gates and shyt :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
realistically the whole city didn't get fukked up and the parts that were fukked up were probably under construction and if that's the case what would be the purpose of going to construction zones which are generally blocked off with gates and shyt :mjpls:

Isn't hell kitchen in Manhattan which was where the Avengers action took place?:martin:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Isn't hell kitchen in Manhattan which was where the Avengers action took place?:martin:

The premise of Daredevil was that the Kingpin came up by getting the contracts to rebuild after the Avengers attack. Covering that ground again in Jessica Jones wouldn't make sense.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The premise of Daredevil was that the Kingpin came up by getting the contracts to rebuild after the Avengers attack. Covering that ground again in Jessica Jones wouldn't make sense.

I didn't say that...I'm saying we had this huge fight of aliens and Manhattan being destroyed..and then in Jessica Jones we had no evidence of any fight even tho the Avengers are referenced. No physical evidence or mentions really...just saying to keep the continuity it would had been cool see

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say that...I'm saying we had this huge fight of aliens and Manhattan being destroyed..and then in Jessica Jones we had no evidence of any fight even tho the Avengers are referenced. No physical evidence or mentions really...just saying to keep the continuity it would had been cool see
It had already been rebuilt and that was covered in a show set a year earlier.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

Damage Control

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
finally finished it after forcing through the last couple eps

so she just randomly decides she has to kill him after avoiding it in the first 10 eps as much as possible

this isnt near DareDevil stop it

agreed..i liked it but the choreography was lacking unlike in daredevil and the story climax could have been better than that

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This shyt wack. All these characters are damn idiots except for Kilgrave. He's the only likeable person on here. And Luke cool too I guess.
I hate how they had a damn junkie recover in a day and a half and looking fresh and new and going for 5 mile jogs.
Fight scenes super wack, show has horrible action. And I'm like 7 episodes deep and still don't know how she got her powers :dwillhuh: unless I missed something.
If I didn't want to see what happens to Lester Freeman I'd probably stop watching this all together.

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kilgrave was a cool villian but this not worth. Kinda reminded of "Orange..New Black". Season was average but the last 2 episodes were great. Maybe I would appreciate it more if I was a comic book fan.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Just finished it. It was straight. Daredevil was clearly better, I don't know what the fukk some of you guys are on. Action >>>>. Kingpin's group>>>>

Old black man who died>>>> Other old black man who died

Jessica having hair on her arms :huhldup:

The daredevil movie left a bad taste in my brain :scusthov:

It's the only marvel show I haven't watched yet. I downloaded the series. I will probably watch it sooner or later since I downloaded it a few months ago.