Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Draft:
Okay, so OAK had Mixon in for a pre draft visit.From what I've heard, they're warming up to the idea of drafting.They(RM,JDR) feel they have built the team roster up enough of high character guys Mixon would be in good hands so to speak.SO, not saying they WILL draft him but he has moved up their boards as of the visit.

After their visit w/ Z.Cunningham(Vandy) they have placed a 2nd-3rd rd grade on him.IF they feel he's their guy @ LB, they'll go @ him in the 2nd.Here's the wrench in that, team is higher on LB-R.Wilson(OSU) & have locked a 2nd rd grade on him.So, IF both are there in the 2nd, unless another prospect rated higher on board, Wilson could be the pick in the 2nd.

FA: LB-J.Jenkins was signed to play outside & replace M.Smith.Should be a better fit @ covering HB's & TE's.Obvious ? will be his health.Last 2 seasons was injured, however, player thru injuries in 2016.Before, had decent stats & is young. So, a prove it deal.Still interested in Hankins as other teams BUT he & his agent have to drop the crack on his asking price.Thus no team has even seriously considered signing him.LB-Z.Brown, after 2 visits w/ OAK & MIA he has fired his agent.Not sure if his asking price changes but he has said he's open to signing w/ either team but money needs to adjusted.

And..lastly, Lynch, RM has been in talks w/ SEA(Schneider & Pete) on where this stands.IF Lynch comes out of retirement he will only play for OAK.So, now we wait.Here's the issue, Lynch is owed something like $8m or $9m, if comes out of retirement that amount goes on SEA books which they do not have the cap space for.At this point that would be a cap violation & would cost a pick or multiple picks in 2017.So, it looks like only option is a release.If that happens, would likely be a June 1st cut so SEA can split the cap hit over this year & next.From what I've heard 2 things. (1)-RM is loking to work w/ SEA & trying to see how they can get this done w/o SEA having to pay any penalities & could get comp(likely a 6th or 7th rd pick). (2)- This is going to happen.Just when not IF.There's rumblings that OAK has a deal already in place for ML.Only hang up I see is IF ML remained retired or SEA asking price gets outside of range.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
that's the true reggie. the carr, coop, mack shyt are abnormalities. he's a miles burris, jihad ward, juron criner ass nikka. it's always :pacspit: reggie on my end.

Carr was 50/50 so I give him credit for taking that chance but Coop and Mack were no brainers. But yeah, Reggie not the best drafter in the world. Even with Al gone the draft still stressful....:snoop:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
that's the true reggie. the carr, coop, mack shyt are abnormalities. he's a miles burris, jihad ward, juron criner ass nikka. it's always :pacspit: reggie on my end.

If we being real the Angel of Carr blessed that fat fukk, otherwise we'd probably be rattling off a few more 4/5 win seasons :francis:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
If we being real the Angel of Carr blessed that fat fukk, otherwise we'd probably be rattling off a few more 4/5 win seasons :francis:
mark davis too. that nikka was ready to hire tony sparano until mark stepped in. They still losing if jack ain't out there letting his nuts hang every week.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
OAK: rumor team has 27/28 votes for relocation. Team only needed 24 of 32.:mjcry: It's over they going to Vegas

Give up a larger and more wealthy market where your the better team to be a sideshow in a tiny market in the middle of the desert brehs.

Real shyt, I wish a Silicon Valley breh just gave Mark an offer he couldn't refuse so we could move on. Mark isn't Al so no reason to keep this team with the Davis family.

Smfh, don't like this move at all.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Give up a larger and more wealthy market where your the better team to be a sideshow in a tiny market in the middle of the desert brehs.

Real shyt, I wish a Silicon Valley breh just gave Mark an offer he couldn't refuse so we could move on. Mark isn't Al so no reason to keep this team with the Davis family.

Smfh, don't like this move at all.
Exactly!!!

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
New_duane.gif

those Vegas weekends. :banderas:

that 15 freeway traffic on the way back though. :huhldup: