calh45

Cal
Daps
If they already do the shyt for oakland and Vegas is closer, why wouldn't they?

The base of the Raiders' season tickets are all bay folks. Sure, people come up from LA and elsewhere, but most of the folks in that coliseum were Bay based. I think some might've done the migration a bit from the bay, but Mark spit in their face when they had a Q&A session with them. The really funny part is if he committed the same amount of money he did to Vegas in Oakland he'd have his stadium. In another few years they're gonna be giving those tickets away for free with party buses hoping people show up.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
New_duane.gif

those Vegas weekends. :banderas:

that 15 freeway traffic on the way back though. :huhldup:

shyt gon be lit
j5h79v.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The base of the Raiders' season tickets are all bay folks. Sure, people come up from LA and elsewhere, but most of the folks in that coliseum were Bay based. I think some might've done the migration a bit from the bay, but Mark spit in their face when they had a Q&A session with them. The really funny part is if he committed the same amount of money he did to Vegas in Oakland he'd have his stadium. In another few years they're gonna be giving those tickets away for free with party buses hoping people show up.

That's why I don't fukk with this shyt. The team is taking a huge ass loan from BOA to fund this shyt and they gon want their bread back. What if this move don't generate the revenue they expected? Mark is spitting on Oakland for a Vegas pipe dream basically, I ain't from the bay or even cali but that shyt fukked up.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Oakland Raiders 7-Round Mock Draft

Round 1: Obi Melifonwu S
Round 2: Jarrad Davis ILB
Round 3: Rasul Douglas CB
Round 4: Kareem Hunt RB
Round 5: Aviante Collins OT
Round 6: DeAngelo Brown DT
Round 7: Jeremy Sprinkle TE

Pretty in-depth mock:ehh:Love Melifonwu and Kareem Hunt. Would probably take a different corner besides Douglas. And not sure about Aviante Collins, pretty sure there will still be good talent left in the 5th that I'd take over him.

Melifonwu and Davis would sure up the middle of the defense right away. And should be able to get a starting caliber corner in the 3rd round if they draft right.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
I love Oakland, but the city officials are horrible and i know i know the city doesn't have money that should tell u people in office isn't doing anything right

Lose the warriors which i hate because i don't expect the same type of crowd in frisco and then the raiders..

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I hope they can win a championship for the city of Oakland before they move.

That's why I'm losing my fukkin mind with Reggie's inactivity. The only way this could be made right is if the Raiders can blessed Oakland with 1 or 2 Superbowls before leaving. I think fans in the town wouldn't be as against the idea of going to Vegas then and would stick with the squad. I really wanted LA if the team had to move, but fukk it maybe the Raiders in Vegas secures them control of the whole region between LA, the Bay, and everything orbiting Vegas/Nevada + added incentive for longtime Raider fans from around the country to travel to a home game. It's a huge gamble no pun, but if it's all but inevitable then it's best to try to think positive. I think it'd be great if we could have the Niners on our schedule yearly like how we always have those random AFC teams on our schedule all the time so the team could go back to the Bay once a year but that won't happen obviously. At least we'll get an extra home game in LA thanks to the stupid ass chargers.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If nothing else, I hope Mark can at least have a preseason game or two in Oakland for the culture. Hell, maybe even do the Oakland and LA Coliseums for the first two preseason games after training camp in Napa Valley for all the Cali fans, and finish the last two preseason games in Vegas before the start of the season. If Mark and the team can work out a great travel/lodging package for fans it can help keep NorCal fans in the mix while LA fans can make the same day trip to and from LV. You add the other places like Salt Lake City, Phoenix, etc and the Raiders could potentially be a draw in several western states.

Mark can come up if he plays the cards right and make the Raiders a regional power in the West. Doubt any of this happens though. :ld:

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Oakland Raiders 7-Round Mock Draft

Round 1: Obi Melifonwu S
Round 2: Jarrad Davis ILB
Round 3: Rasul Douglas CB
Round 4: Kareem Hunt RB
Round 5: Aviante Collins OT
Round 6: DeAngelo Brown DT
Round 7: Jeremy Sprinkle TE

Pretty in-depth mock:ehh:Love Melifonwu and Kareem Hunt. Would probably take a different corner besides Douglas. And not sure about Aviante Collins, pretty sure there will still be good talent left in the 5th that I'd take over him.

Melifonwu and Davis would sure up the middle of the defense right away. And should be able to get a starting caliber corner in the 3rd round if they draft right.
We can not take another safety first rd. I rather have adoree Jackson