2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
They should put the Raiders facility in LA and play games in Vegas. Everybody wins:blessed:

We should have a Raider headquarters in both LA and Oakland fukk the NFL feelings. Training camp in Napa Valley, preseason games in Oakland and LA, draw the whole Raider Nation to Vegas literally....:lupe:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

LA fans just glad to have the team back so close by, don't trip. Oakland gotta stay in the mix somehow, it would be criminal in this day in age if we just pushed them by the wayside. smh, I really wish I owned this team. I'd just turn it into a true regional powerhouse based in Vegas, try to keep relationships with the old cities through occasional games and community outreach. Link Vegas to Oakland and LA in a deeper way and turn it into an economic boon time for the franchise. Mark could make this much less messy if his heart is in the right place and makes moves.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
They should put the Raiders facility in LA and play games in Vegas. Everybody wins:blessed:

They have one in carson once a year for the next 2 years against the chargers...

People already talking about selling their tickets to raiders fans for outlandish prices when they play the chargers

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I hope they still count the Raiders as a Bay Area tv market after they leave.

I wonder if St Louis fans still get Rams games.

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
LA fans just glad to have the team back so close by, don't trip. Oakland gotta stay in the mix somehow, it would be criminal in this day in age if we just pushed them by the wayside. smh, I really wish I owned this team. I'd just turn it into a true regional powerhouse based in Vegas, try to keep relationships with the old cities through occasional games and community outreach. Link Vegas to Oakland and LA in a deeper way and turn it into an economic boon time for the franchise. Mark could make this much less messy if his heart is in the right place and makes moves.
Well they play the chargers in la once a year so that's 1