The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just got up to speed with the SNC-Lavalin scandal. Avoid it like the plague for weeks

Federal elections approaching. What an inopportune time for this to happen. Fukk that cac Trudeau though :trash: He's done. The Liberals are done :pacspit:

Scheer movement

Remember popular Paul Martin was done in by the Gomery report

Trudeau is finished

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Just got up to speed with the SNC-Lavalin scandal. Avoid it like the plague for weeks

Federal elections approaching. What an inopportune time for this to happen. Fukk that cac Trudeau though :trash: He's done. The Liberals are done :pacspit:

It's a wrap for that nikka. He's gonna have Libs voting Cons for the upcoming election. I dislike all parties but as long as these fools don't vote NDP I'm good. NDP making a mess of BC.

Latest poll showing majority of Canadians think Trudeau should step down. Damn. That's bad. Tough break nikka :camby:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
It's a wrap for that nikka. He's gonna have Libs voting Cons for the upcoming election. I dislike all parties but as long as these fools don't vote NDP I'm good. NDP making a mess of BC.

Latest poll showing majority of Canadians think Trudeau should step down. Damn. That's bad. Tough break nikka :camby:

Trudeau only needs 40% report to maintain a majority gov't. If he looses support in Ontario, he's gone in October!

waltthizzney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Latest poll showing majority of Canadians think Trudeau should step down. Damn. That's bad. Tough break nikka :camby:[/QUOTE

LOL The NDP is doing a great job in BC. They have a ton of support. The BC liberals have are not part of the federal liberals.

This is barely a scandal. You cons are digusting. Harper was the Stone age you fools are getting used like ponds. Hope you enjoy Doug Ford as oremier

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
@waltthizzney - People say BC Liberals are not like the Federal Liberals, but every time a BC Liberal wants to run for federal politics - they join the Liberal Party of Canada
:hula:

Scheer is disgusting. I'm praying for a minority gov't. Best case scenario, we get a minority Liberal government and the NDP forces them to adopt electoral reform.

JLova

Veteran
Daps

Of course NDP is getting support from the people that can't afford shyt. They're killing the RE market there and that will affect other sectors. You'll see. You can't just reduce prices by 50% artificially like what they are doing and what Liberals have tried to do but failed miserably.

NDP is trash for homeowners and high income earners. Ford is a clown but lightyears ahead of Wynne.

waltthizzney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course NDP is getting support from the people that can't afford shyt. They're killing the RE market there and that will affect other sectors. You'll see. You can't just reduce prices by 50% artificially like what they are doing and what Liberals have tried to do but failed miserably.

NDP is trash for homeowners and high income earners. Ford is a clown but lightyears ahead of Wynne.

:mjlol:

Vancouver has the lowest wages and highest housing prices in Canada, people living there got sick of drug and Chinese money buying up homes. Go try and buy a home in china and see what happens

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Wait.... they did what????? :gladbron:

I'm voting these mufukkas in so I can finally cop a house in the GTA

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: Liberals are making an announcement on national pharmacare this morning at 9am. These fukking guys have no shame.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Wait.... they did what????? :gladbron:

I'm voting these mufukkas in so I can finally cop a house in the GTA

We'd be in a full on recession and you could be out of a job. And what makes you think that people with more money than you would not buy ahead of you which is what's happening now?

Folk can't even look beyond their own situation.