Daps
Pure GAAAAAAAAARBAGE!

What was the point of the second dog :dwillhuh:

Translator so he can communicate with the humans :comeon:

The lil kid being the next evolution :gucci:

Them being on the spaceship in the air:what:

The alien suit in the end :why:

What the fukk did I just watch :dahell:

Glad you posted this. Think I'll save my money.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
That was some weird ass rated R family action comedy... I don't know what happened. It's like Fox forced a certain creative direction. Then, Disney bought them out and Shane Black sent them a cut with f bombs and gore as some joke think that they'll kick it back to recut to change the rating. Then, Fox just shrug and sent it off anyways not giving a single fukk.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the original script by Black and Fred Dekker’s, The Predator ending was very different. The good folks at Birth.Movies.Death got their hands on a copy, and describe it as follows:

Instead [of the Predator Killer scene], McKenna, his son, Rory (played by Jacob Tremblay) and Casey Bracket (Olivia Munn) have all just survived the final attack of the Super Predator (referred to as “The Upgrade” in the script) when a helicopter lands. Out climbs…Dutch Schaeffer (Arnold Schwarzenegger), his “face haunted; etched by pain.” Dutch tells the trio to come with him, and when Rory asks, “Uh…me, too?”, the franchise’s second-most iconic badass smiles and says “Especially you.”

:laff:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Whats this fukkery here ???

:mjlit:

That’s the Lakers line up, B.
Several of the hunting party members were played by players from the Los Angeles Lakers; Danny Glover was a big fan, and when the production needed several very tall people to play the background Predators, he asked them to help out.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
the original script by Black and Fred Dekker’s, The Predator ending was very different. The good folks at Birth.Movies.Death got their hands on a copy, and describe it as follows:

Instead [of the Predator Killer scene], McKenna, his son, Rory (played by Jacob Tremblay) and Casey Bracket (Olivia Munn) have all just survived the final attack of the Super Predator (referred to as “The Upgrade” in the script) when a helicopter lands. Out climbs…Dutch Schaeffer (Arnold Schwarzenegger), his “face haunted; etched by pain.” Dutch tells the trio to come with him, and when Rory asks, “Uh…me, too?”, the franchise’s second-most iconic badass smiles and says “Especially you.”

I can't lie, when the end scene happened with the pod opening and the dude saying the content translated to "predator killer" I got hyped thinking a cryogenically frozen Arnold would step out. :russ:

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Wow.....just wow