Reppin
Texas
This was a classic
afnbh.gif

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
How would you remake the OG?

I wouldn't remake it per say, but I like the idea of Cena and Rock starring in it.

I would make them best friends/family friends who grew up together and joined the military against both of their mothers wishes. Why? Both of their fathers disappeared on a mission 35 years ago. Basically Rock is Dillons son and Cena is Dutchs son. They love their work. They get paid to fukk shyt up by day, and they're great at it. They've made a career out of it, and both have reached ranks higher then their fathers ever did. Fast forward to the whole hot summer thing. They get sent on a mission in the jungle and barely come back alive. The Predators came with a team of youngins. Hot headed ones who want to hunt humans and have no regards for authority. After their first initial ass whooping, Dillon and Dutch Jr are brought up to speed on previous attacks. They learn about what happened to their fathers. Maybe Dutch isn't dead. He's heading up a top secret division of Weyland/Yutani, and has been developing weapons waiting for the Predators to return. They go back out with a squad that includes a badass female leader who goes by the name Ripley, using both future tech, and primitive methods to destroy the young Predators who have mutanied against their leaders, and seem to be in a state of psychosis.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
So I'm just now getting around to watching this.

I'm sick of the little kid already. And since when does a predator have a sense of humor. Giving a thumbs up and whatnot.

Daps
I'm sick of the little kid already. And since when does a predator have a sense of humor.
Since in that same universe there are accomplished "scientists" who get buck naked in scenes to trick security systems.......

:francis:

:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So I'm just now getting around to watching this.

I'm sick of the little kid already. And since when does a predator have a sense of humor. Giving a thumbs up and whatnot.

When did the Predators give someone a thumbs up?:russ:

I’m like searching like hell to find that scene:mjlol:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
When did the Predators give someone a thumbs up?:russ:

I’m like searching like hell to find that scene:mjlol:
He was killing people in the back of a truck. The driver says something like "is everything all right back there?" He then took the arm of one of the guys he killed and made a thumbs up sign and the driver kept driving.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He was killing people in the back of a truck. The driver says something like "is everything all right back there?" He then took the arm of one of the guys he killed and made a thumbs up sign in the driver kept driving.

Yoooooooo:russ::russ::russ::russ:

:mjlol: I don’t think I ever saw this movie or can’t remember if I did:russ:

That’s hilarious though!!!