XsQoYNx.png

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
How would you remake the OG?
A group of soldiers get hired to save a high value target (maybe the daughter of someone rich and powerful) who is kidnapped and being held somewhere in a jungle in Central or South America. Everything would be pretty much the same except I'd throw in the twist of having the Dutch character get killed early on and then have Dillon be the hero of the movie.

Dutch (squad leader) > The Rock
Dillon (CIA operative/Dutch's former best friend) > Idris Elba
Anna (kidnap victim) > Natalie Alyn Lind
Blain > John Cena
Mac > Wesley Snipes
Billy > Zahn McClarnon
Hawkins > Frank Grillo
Ramirez > Michelle Rodriguez

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
And where these rumors coming from homie?

I listened to a podcast last week where they ranked the predator and alien series’ and according to three of the guests, no predator has any idea what to do with it. They barely showed love to the first one lol. So it is what it is man.

I think there’s a lot of the first one that people confuse, much like robocop. There’s a lot of satire there that is lost on people and they keep trying to recreate that rather than doing their own thing.

What works about predator comic books is they just get weird and go to their own places rather than trying to replicate something from the 80s. And that’s what worked about dark fate for me but less about the movies between T2 and dark fate
Following the Pred comics is what they should do and they need to introduce the different clans of Preds. Let us follow one of these clans specifically and a young pred on his journey to become that clans champion. Have him explore all types of different planets and environments as he grows along the way. Have him gain more access to better weapons and armor throughout his trial:manny:Of course they want Earth and humans to be the focal point so this will still be a rehash of wackness:beli:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Following the Pred comics is what they should do and they need to introduce the different clans of Preds. Let us follow one of these clans specifically and a young pred on his journey to become that clans champion. Have him explore all types of different planets and environments as he grows along the way. Have him gain more access to better weapons and armor throughout his trial:manny:Of course they want Earth and humans to be the focal point so this will still be a rehash of wackness:beli:
Bingo. Just do some different shyt. Following the template from one movie or trying to deviate a bit from that only to come back from that is wack. That predator omnibus drops in a few months and I’m definitely buying a copy