The Rock played a Big part in getting Ronda Rousey at Wrestlemania

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
WWE officials reportedly feel like UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey is "part of the family now" after her appearance at WrestleMania 31. They fully expect her back to do business at some point and may end up promoting some of her non-UFC projects such as acting.

On a related note, The Rock reportedly played a big part in quelling the fears of UFC President Dana White when it came to signing off on Rousey doing the angle with Rock, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon at WrestleMania 31.

Many feel that White will not let Rousey actually wrestle a match at WrestleMania 32 so it will be interesting to see if The Rock is able to help there also. Others still believe Rousey will likely make an appearance the next time WWE has a TV event at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, which would be the Hell In a Cell pay-per-view on October 25th.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Like I said the night of, Rock and Dana are good...easiest way to get her in despite her own ambitions.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I think it would be lame if she got a match, and it was with Stephanie.....instead of someone on the roster that actually bust their ass week in, week out.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Yeah they should give her a match with Cameron

Agreed.

Who cares about this "needs to go to someone on the full roster" talk.

nikkas kill me with that shyt.

This is WWE, this shyt ant new. You gon see matches not involving full time superstars until the end of time.

Get over that shyt.

This isn't me complaining about a non-wrestler being involved, Ronda is a good pick-up and even makes sense given her UFC career. Could probably do some sort of giant-mixed-promotional thing with Brock if he were up to it.

I was referring to Steph. I don't like pathetic, fame-seeking, star-fukkers. Especially when they are controlling the direction of the company, and when they should be beyond this sort of thing at this point in their careers.

It sticks out like a sore thumb. Creating spectacle is great, but if your ego is so large that you have to guarantee that you're apart of it, it looks selfish and short-sighted. Great directors don't have to cast themselves in their own films.

And it's the same reason we have an over-bearing "Authority" storyline that doesn't make sense, goes nowhere, and kills every rivalry they could have on the program...which most people seem to hate. I'm just being consistent.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
This isn't me complaining about a non-wrestler being involved, Ronda is a good pick-up and even makes sense given her UFC career. Could probably do some sort of giant-mixed-promotional thing with Brock if he were up to it.

I was referring to Steph. I don't like pathetic, fame-seeking, star-fukkers. Especially when they are controlling the direction of the company, and when they should be beyond this sort of thing at this point in their careers.

It sticks out like a sore thumb. Creating spectacle is great, but if your ego is so large that you have to guarantee that you're apart of it, it looks selfish and short-sighted. Great directors don't have to cast themselves in their own films.

And it's the same reason we have an over-bearing "Authority" storyline that doesn't make sense, goes nowhere, and kills every rivalry they could have on the program...which most people seem to hate. I'm just being consistent.

So did you feel the same about Big Boss Vince being a major player in storylines back in his day.

Especially in the 90s, early 2000s.