The SEC was a G5 level conference this year.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Biggest OOC regular season win this year was a walk off FG for Mizzou to beat K St.

SEC champ played 2 big OOC games this year and lost to both Texas and Michigan. Didn't beat anyone else of note.

UGA lived off their reputation of the last 2 years, but joined their SEC East brethren in mid country. Didn't beat anyone of merit and couldn't beat a mid Bama team.

No one else even needs to be mentioned because they ain't beat anybody either.

SEC better be lucky Texas is coming in next season, they need an infusion of a good team.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

broller

Veteran
Daps
If Bama gets a better quarterback they'll be back. I mean, they lost in OT to the no.1 team in the country

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Theyre frauds. Bama was just bigger frauds. Make no mistake, Georgia veats Michigan by at least 10points.
The same UGA team that couldn't beat Bama? Do you realize Michigan maybe Milroe look worse that Georgia did.

And you was one of them ones talking about this wasn't the same Bama team that lost to Texas. I told you that was only the case because Texas was the best team they played all season. The moment they played a good team again they looked worst than what they did against Texas. UGA were frauds this year too.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The same UGA team that couldn't beat Bama? Do you realize Michigan maybe Milroe look worse that Georgia did.

And you was one of them ones talking about this wasn't the same Bama team that lost to Texas. I told you that was only the case because Texas was the best team they played all season. The moment they played a good team again they looked worst than what they did against Texas. UGA were frauds this year too.
Georgia is better than Michigan. Michigan had to win in ot. Lets not act like it was some dominant mismatch. Had they had competent coaching they win by multiple scores.

Bama got outcoached. Period. Milroe is qzz but he has improved throughout the season

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Biggest OOC regular season win this year was a walk off FG for Mizzou to beat K St.

SEC champ played 2 big OOC games this year and lost to both Texas and Michigan. Didn't beat anyone else of note.

UGA lived off their reputation of the last 2 years, but joined their SEC East brethren in mid country. Didn't beat anyone of merit and couldn't beat a mid Bama team.

No one else even needs to be mentioned because they ain't beat anybody either.

SEC better be lucky Texas is coming in next season, they need an infusion of a good team.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Could have mentioned that LSU played two big OOC games, got blown out by FSU and needed a late touchdown to beat 7-6 Wisconsin.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Bowers hurt. McConkey on one foot. Gifted them a TD. Missed a FG. Fourth down that could’ve been a 14 point swing not reviewed. Kirby got outcoached and just looked happy to be there. Didn’t give young players a shot and stubbornly trotted out injured vets over young, talented players. I genuinely think we were the better team. Bama just has mind control over Kirby. We were too up and down all year tho regardless. Only put 2 complete games on tape this year. Really only 1

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Bowers hurt. McConkey on one foot. Gifted them a TD. Missed a FG. Fourth down that could’ve been a 14 point swing not reviewed. Kirby got outcoached and just looked happy to be there. Didn’t give young players a shot and stubbornly trotted out injured vets over young, talented players. I genuinely think we were the better team. Bama just has mind control over Kirby. We were too up and down all year tho regardless. Only put 2 complete games on tape this year. Really only 1
If that Bond drop got reversed, Bama loses. Kirby just doesn't treat Saban like he does the rest. Saban needs to be put out of his misery. He dont even have the energy to get mar at mistakes.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Y'all didn't look like the better team in that game. I get y'all y'all had injuries on offense but most teams do late in the season. But y'all ain't really look a dominating force on offense or defense all year. It was really a one game season for y'all, the SEC championship game because of the soft schedule and y'all lost the only game that mattered.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
NIL has killed the SEC Era of football where some people spent like it was a big business and some people didn't.

Now we're back to the Pre-BCS where there's a true parity around the nation.

Let's not get into how much COVID, the portal, and transfer rules have destabilized the roster depth those teams got used to.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If Bama gets a better quarterback they'll be back. I mean, they lost in OT to the no.1 team in the country
They need a better d-line too. Been getting pushed around for a couple years now. To me the fact that we're having a convo about lack of talent at QB and the trenches tells me it might be over tho. Who will the QB be next year? Does Milroe want to come back and face more competition for the job or will he bounce to an easier situation. Dude needs to improve a lot, fast if he wants to keep that job.