The SEC was a G5 level conference this year.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
LSU stacks talent at DB and WR...normally.

That "WRU" shyt actually applys to them.

Tennessee would be a top 3 team in the Big Ten and Missouri would be top 4. I'd even say that a healthy Texas A&M would be around that level.
He is just talking
Problem with lsu has never been lack of talent, same for most of the sec schools outside the academic elite ones.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
LSU stacks talent at DB and WR...normally.

That "WRU" shyt actually applys to them.

Tennessee would be a top 3 team in the Big Ten and Missouri would be top 4. I'd even say that a healthy Texas A&M would be around that level.

If we're being honest about this, LSU trying to claim this off Chase,Beckham, and Jefferson is a lie... LSU definitely had a reputation of sending underachievers/pedestrian WR's to the league.

Ohio St. historically has put better and exponentially more WR's in the league.

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
If we're being honest about this, LSU trying to claim this off Chase,Beckham, and Jefferson is a lie... LSU definitely had a reputation of sending underachievers/pedestrian WR's to the league.

Ohio St. historically has put better and exponentially more WR's in the league.
Who were underachievers?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
If Bama gets a better quarterback they'll be back. I mean, they lost in OT to the no.1 team in the country

The guy that finished 6th in heisman voting, put up 2700 yards and beat every opponent in front of him including uga

Theyre frauds. Bama was just bigger frauds. Make no mistake, Georgia veats Michigan by at least 10points.

Boy you just won’t relent, i wish your level of stubbornness finds peace one day

Georgia is better than Michigan. Michigan had to win in ot. Lets not act like it was some dominant mismatch. Had they had competent coaching they win by multiple scores.

Bama got outcoached. Period. Milroe is qzz but he has improved throughout the season

Like Bama don’t have competent coaching, last week you raved about the sec conference, so saban is good enough to win the sec, but we frauds, is it oochie Wally or one mic nikka

Bowers hurt. McConkey on one foot. Gifted them a TD. Missed a FG. Fourth down that could’ve been a 14 point swing not reviewed. Kirby got outcoached and just looked happy to be there. Didn’t give young players a shot and stubbornly trotted out injured vets over young, talented players. I genuinely think we were the better team. Bama just has mind control over Kirby. We were too up and down all year tho regardless. Only put 2 complete games on tape this year. Really only 1

I’m sure he had his reasons, they broke down as the game progressed, it happens, Nick went 2 high safeties and uga didn’t adapt

NIL has killed the SEC Era of football where some people spent like it was a big business and some people didn't.

Now we're back to the Pre-BCS where there's a true parity around the nation.

Let's not get into how much COVID, the portal, and transfer rules have destabilized the roster depth those teams got used to.

The same teams that get money still got it, if anything it’s exposed that we don’t have enough spread out, but the sec is who it always is, the big dogs and the pips

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Miss me with those excuses. They shut down UGA and Bama because both have mid QBs and pedestrian running games. The days of stacking talent are long gone with NIL and the transfer portal. So now talent is starting to spread out which will lead to more parity.

And @Trav gets it. Ain't no Kumbaya SEC SEC shyt here. Letting the chopper rang on the entire conference. I ain't rooting for you nikkas.
I swear I never understood that goofy SEC logic. Alabama win 3 straight chips "SEC SEC SEC" do these dumb nikkaz realize UGA Bama winning just makes your program job harder to compete?:mjlol:. Imagine me being a Michigan fan ever cheering on OSU PSU or MSU in any capacity fukk those nikkaz :camby:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
NIL has killed the SEC Era of football where some people spent like it was a big business and some people didn't.

Now we're back to the Pre-BCS where there's a true parity around the nation.

Let's not get into how much COVID, the portal, and transfer rules have destabilized the roster depth those teams got used to.
I said basically this earlier in the season and cats disagreed.

broller

Veteran
Daps
You know what i mean man nikkas acting stupid right now

Nah, you're being stupid for omitting two losses.

Let me guess, Bo Nix beat every opponent he faced this year too , right? Don't watch those 2 losses... McCord beat every opponent he faced this year too, right. Don't watch those 2 losses...

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Who were underachievers?

Dwayne Bowe,Buster Davis,Brandon LaFell,DJ Chark,Eddie Kennison,Josh Reed,Michael Clayton,Devery Henderson,Reuben Randle,Terrace Marshall Jr.

they aren't even the best producers of WRs in the SEC.

I'm not sure how 2 current standouts and 1 washed up guy still in the league let them run with the WRU narrative.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Nah, you're being stupid for omitting two losses.

Let me guess, Bo Nix beat every opponent he faced this year too , right? Don't watch those 2 losses... McCord beat every opponent he faced this year too, right. Don't watch those 2 losses...

Sigh, ok so the discussion was milroe , i wasn’t concerned with the Texas loss, and Michigan was a playoff game and he was right there, the point was dude got better, milroe lost two games, it doesn’t pull from the fact that he beat every sec team, 6th in heisman voting and put up 2700 plus yards he’s not some scrub, he may not be conventional but dude is a good to great qb