The SEC was a G5 level conference this year.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They need a better d-line too. Been getting pushed around for a couple years now. To me the fact that we're having a convo about lack of talent at QB and the trenches tells me it might be over tho. Who will the QB be next year? Does Milroe want to come back and face more competition for the job or will he bounce to an easier situation. Dude needs to improve a lot, fast if he wants to keep that job.
We have the best pass rush in the country. Our defense played good enough to win this game. Our offensive line was not up to the challenge

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Shout out on the OU shade, y'all texsa fans are always something else.

In any case, thr transfer portal has changed cfb. One of Washingtons best wrs is a Texas Tech transfer, Penix obviously a transfer as well. That dude would not have done anything at Tech, but is now on the main stage.

The coaching logic will slowly switch to nfl type coaches who can successfully manage a hodge podge of players pieced together.

Oh and

:pacspit:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
We have the best pass rush in the country. Our defense played good enough to win this game. Our offensive line was not up to the challenge

Not anymore, Turner and Braswell are heading to the league lol. It's over for Bama breh. Never thought I'd see a Big Ten play bully ball against a Bama d-line but here we are.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
They need a better d-line too. Been getting pushed around for a couple years now. To me the fact that we're having a convo about lack of talent at QB and the trenches tells me it might be over tho. Who will the QB be next year? Does Milroe want to come back and face more competition for the job or will he bounce to an easier situation. Dude needs to improve a lot, fast if he wants to keep that job.
They have to improve on the oline as well. Alabama will be fine. They will get that fixed.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Not anymore, Turner and Braswell are heading to the league lol. It's over for Bama breh. Never thought I'd see a Big Ten play bully ball against a Bama d-line but here we are.
We will reload. Everyone thought our Dline would take a step back after losing Will Anderson

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Biggest OOC regular season win this year was a walk off FG for Mizzou to beat K St.

SEC champ played 2 big OOC games this year and lost to both Texas and Michigan. Didn't beat anyone else of note.

UGA lived off their reputation of the last 2 years, but joined their SEC East brethren in mid country. Didn't beat anyone of merit and couldn't beat a mid Bama team.

No one else even needs to be mentioned because they ain't beat anybody either.

SEC better be lucky Texas is coming in next season, they need an infusion of a good team.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Didn’t your team just get dominated?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Shout out on the OU shade, y'all texsa fans are always something else.

In any case, thr transfer portal has changed cfb. One of Washingtons best wrs is a Texas Tech transfer, Penix obviously a transfer as well. That dude would not have done anything at Tech, but is now on the main stage.

The coaching logic will slowly switch to nfl type coaches who can successfully manage a hodge podge of players pieced together.

Oh and

:pacspit:

Your hand signal being the opposite of another teams is OD dikkriding

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Only one team in the nation had a defense as good as Michigan and that was Auburn.
:francis: The same Auburn defense that gave up 31 at home to *checks notes* NM St, and then to Maryland without their starting QB in the bowl game. Just more evidence the offenses in the SEC this year were below average.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm guessing you didn't notice Washington fans doing it all night.

We hate them. It's always on-sight for us. It's no different than Mich/Osu fans always taking shots at each other at random times

You don't understand, but that's fine.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I let your team make it without mention in the OP but word to @Rhakim y'all couldn't beat a team with a pulse this year and the future doesn't look bright after that bowl game either
Those nimrods don't understand how stupid it makes them look doing the horns down outside of the RRR game. Watch any OU game against any opponent and the crowd shots will have those dummies doing the horns down.

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I let your team make it without mention in the OP but word to @Rhakim y'all couldn't beat a team with a pulse this year and the future doesn't look bright after that bowl game either

Those nimrods don't understand how stupid it makes them look doing the horns down outside of the RRR game. Watch any OU game against any opponent and the crowd shots will have those dummies doing the horns down.
Why would I go back and forth with an agenda driven goofy

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
We will reload. Everyone thought our Dline would take a step back after losing Will Anderson
Did u read Dallas Turners full quotes? Bama just doesn't use pass rushers luke you would expect. Theyre asked to do too much shyt instead of just rush the passer. Then go to the nfl and become beast like Will Anderson