The SEC was a G5 level conference this year.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Why would I go back and forth with an agenda driven goofy
:mjlol:at this dummy claiming he won't go back and forth while going back and forth. This is the best you can do because you know you can't argue against the points made. So get out your feelings and save yourself the embarrassment.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:francis: The same Auburn defense that gave up 31 at home to *checks notes* NM St, and then to Maryland without their starting QB in the bowl game. Just more evidence the offenses in the SEC this year were below average.
Auburn checked out bowl season. If it isn't in the cfp no one cares.

Nm st was a let down game after blowing it in the SEC

Auburn shut down UGA and Bama.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm guessing you didn't notice Washington fans doing it all night.

We hate them. It's always on-sight for us. It's no different than Mich/Osu fans always taking shots at each other at random times

You don't understand, but that's fine.
Save that shyt :camby:fukk OU nikka:pacspit:

Trav

Marathon Mentality šŸ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
One year the SEC kept their foot off you guys necks and we get this. :mjlol:

OP is a Texas fan. Same Texas going to the SEC next yr. So they kept their foot off their own neck? :mjpls:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Auburn checked out bowl season. If it isn't in the cfp no one cares.

Nm st was a let down game after blowing it in the SEC

Auburn shut down UGA and Bama.
Miss me with those excuses. They shut down UGA and Bama because both have mid QBs and pedestrian running games. The days of stacking talent are long gone with NIL and the transfer portal. So now talent is starting to spread out which will lead to more parity.

And @Trav gets it. Ain't no Kumbaya SEC SEC shyt here. Letting the chopper rang on the entire conference. I ain't rooting for you nikkas.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Miss me with those excuses. They shut down UGA and Bama because both have mid QBs and pedestrian running games. The days of stacking talent are long gone with NIL and the transfer portal.

And @Trav gets it. Ain't no Kumbaya SEC SEC shyt here. Letting the chopper rang on the entire conference. I ain't rooting for you nikkas.
You're going to fall in line with the rag dolling that's on the way. :ufdup:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
NIL has killed the SEC Era of football where some people spent like it was a big business and some people didn't.

Now we're back to the Pre-BCS where there's a true parity around the nation.

Let's not get into how much COVID, the portal, and transfer rules have destabilized the roster depth those teams got used to.
Agreed. Most of these SEC schools technically aren't rich and have no big media markets. Their endowments are G5 level

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Miss me with those excuses. They shut down UGA and Bama because both have mid QBs and pedestrian running games. The days of stacking talent are long gone with NIL and the transfer portal. So now talent is starting to spread out which will lead to more parity.

Sec still stacks talent
Most of the talent other conferences get are overflow from sex and big ten.

So you don't really have a point.
Talent is consolidating in the new power 2

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Sec still stacks talent
Most of the talent other conferences get are overflow from sex and big ten.

So you don't really have a point.
Talent is consolidating in the new power 2
:snoop: I was talking about Bama and UGA and you reply with SEC. The SEC never stacked talent. Bama and UGA did, and LSU caught lightening in the bottle a few times. The talent on the depth charts at those schools are starting to look different because of the factors I highlighted in my previous post. They aren't going to be as deep anymore and talented players that used to be buried on their bench waiting their turns will be playing elsewhere.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:snoop: I was talking about Bama and UGA and you reply with SEC. The SEC never stacked talent. Bama and UGA did, and LSU caught lightening in the bottle a few times. The talent on the depth charts at those schools are starting to look different because of the factors I highlighted in my previous post. They aren't going to be as deep anymore and talented players that used to be buried on their bench waiting their turns will be playing elsewhere.
The fact that you think lsu caught lightening in a bottle and isn't always overflowing with raw talent, just like Florida, shows how little you know what you are talking about historically.

All the big co defenses are about to get even more loaded.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The fact that you think lsu caught lightening in a bottle and isn't always overflowing with raw talent, just like Florida, shows how little you know what you are talking about historically.

All the big co defenses are about to get even more loaded.
:russell:

Historically LSU just arrived on the CFB scene about 25 years ago. They have won 3 championships with three different coaches with at least 4 years in between winning the next. Since their last championship they have not had less than 3 losses in a season. Yeah that sounds like a team always overflowing with talent.

Florida is even worse, another team that didn't really have success until the 90's and hasn't even been to a championship game since 2008. A team that has gone 3 consecutive seasons with a losing record and hasn't lost less than 2 games in 10 years.

:dead:yeah these are teams that are always overflowing with talent. I clearly don't know that I'm talking about. :mjlol:

I gotta stop engaging with posters on CFB that don't be in the main thread.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of SolaceāœŒ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
LSU stacks talent at DB and WR...normally.

That "WRU" shyt actually applys to them.

Tennessee would be a top 3 team in the Big Ten and Missouri would be top 4. I'd even say that a healthy Texas A&M would be around that level.