The Secret Lives Of 4 Yr Olds (Come in here if you want, have, or like kids)

Giselle

Daps
I watched this yesterday, then again today. It reminds me of what we had to do in my child development class. I remember the first time that I watched a show like this. It was that kindergarden show on HBO (from the early 2000's). I wanted to be preschool teacher. lol

I can't wait to have kids
clap.png
. They're so interesting, adorable and funny. (I can wait, but you know what I mean lol)

This documentary follows ten four-year-olds as they meet at nursery, exploring how children make and break friendships, share, stand up for themselves, and find their place in a new social group

Some of those kids are way too nice and some of the were very mean. It was easy to tell wich children were dominant/leaders and which ones were followers/submissive. It was kind of sad watching those kids (usually the dominant ones) be mean to other kids. The kids who they were usuallybeing mean to were the nice/sweet/submissive kids and they looked really hurt by it.

I want to have kids close in age (hopefully twins) so they can experience someone being mean to them before they go to school and to have someone to play with & so they can learn quicker how to interact with people their age. They can't learn some of this stuff being around adults all of the time. The one girl who was around adults all of the time (skylar) had a difficult time making friends. She was a dominant kid, kind of mean and always wanted attention.

Giselle

Daps
I love this documentary! Saw it a few months ago. I really want a son like Christian

I wouldn't mine a son like him either. He seems like he's going to grow up to be a great man, very hardworking, ambitious, and dertermined. My favorite scene with him is when he went back to finish building the club house after his team loss. That shows a lot about him.

What did you think about Skylar? I thought she was kind of mean.

Melza

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Daps
Skylar was spoiled, plain and simple. I'm sure she could be a lovely girl but she needs a strong female to steer her correct. The part where she was struggling with whether to share the chocolate or not was adorable though lol! You could literally see the inner turmoil.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I've always found it interesting to watch the social and psychological development of babies and to toddlers of about 4 years old. Some people view them as vegetables when they are actually in the observation stage of their lives. Then the toddler stage is where they start putting their observations into practice.

Giselle

Daps
Skylar was spoiled, plain and simple. I'm sure she could be a lovely girl but she needs a strong female to steer her correct. The part where she was struggling with whether to share the chocolate or not was adorable though lol! You could literally see the inner turmoil.

LOL It was. I was glad that she decided to share, she was making progress. I didn't think she was going to share at first.