The Secret Lives Of 4 Yr Olds (Come in here if you want, have, or like kids)

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Having kids isn't like shopping and shyt. I have two boys one five the one four and they are a pain in the ass even living under a loving household with family around them all the time. Whoever told me boys are easier to have then girls need to take my two Devils for a week and have them rethink their assumption

What makes them a pain?.... Serious question... Can you explain it for those without children...

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What makes them a pain?.... Serious question... Can you explain it for those without children...

Well not all kids are like this but my two boys are always fukking with the dog, fighting with each other, always trashing shyt if they aren't busy playing video games, ect. The list is long but every kid is different. I see them calming down now a days because our disciplinary actions are finally getting to them but they still can be a handful. But it's only when they are together. If I have one kid, he'll be fine the whole damn day and listen to everything I tell him.

Giselle

Daps
Having kids isn't like shopping and shyt. I have two boys one five the one four and they are a pain in the ass even living under a loving household with family around them all the time. Whoever told me boys are easier to have then girls need to take my two Devils for a week and have them rethink their assumption

I didn't say it was like shopping.I've worked with kids and babysit all of the time. I enjoy being around them. I've lived with kids/babies before and they were never a pain in the ass to me.

Giselle

Daps
Jessica just wanted Skyla to be her friend :mjcry:

That was sad to me too. I was happy for Jessica when the other girl came and she had someone to play with. Skylar liked Jessica's attention and missed it when Jessica stopped following her around. It was really mean (and kind of funny) how she pretended that she didn't remember Jessica. When the other dominant little girl came, Skylar was over there by herself looking lonely watching them play. I think that's one of the reasons why she decided to share her chocolate with them, to try to get them to be her friends.

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well not all kids are like this but my two boys are always fukking with the dog, fighting with each other, always trashing shyt if they aren't busy playing video games, ect. The list is long but every kid is different. I see them calming down now a days because our disciplinary actions are finally getting to them but they still can be a handful. But it's only when they are together. If I have one kid, he'll be fine the whole damn day and listen to everything I tell him.

:whoa:Girls are 1000x worse bruh.. boys just mischievous and scatter brained. Girls have emotional breakdowns because they cant get their own way. Even the smallest thing can cause the biggest tantrum ever... :snoop:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
These heifers on the scooters chit chatting about toilets!! Luke said "Really" :dead:

Christian let that man know he's not with that gay shyt.

I bust out laughing at that part... His logic was quick with it....He and his family are such cutie pies

Yeah.... It sounds like they are a handful.... Even though I don't have kids, I've learned with my nephew (he's 4) that they are a complete energy drain...Whether they are good kids or not....

Giselle

Daps
These heifers on the scooters chit chatting about toilets!! Luke said "Really" :dead:

Christian let that man know he's not with that gay shyt.
:russ: He did.

& some of the people in the youtube comments said that his parents are wrong for teaching him that.

shaququ 1 day ago (edited)
27:30 "boys cant be boyfriends" "boys cant be boyfriends", i was a little bit shocked by that. those are obviously not his own words, he was taught that by his parents. boys can be boyfriends if they want.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

Lol, so they're basically normal 4 and 5 year boys