The Secret Lives Of 4 Yr Olds (Come in here if you want, have, or like kids)

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
"you know the bully boy? If he troubles you, just bite him." :ld:

"Stop ringing me Richard, you're not the dad." :mindblown: where did she learn that?

I'm goin to have to come back and watch this.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Maybe you'll change your mind after you get married. If your wife wants kids.

I would not marry a woman that wants to have kids to avoid exactly this issue. She obviously is not the one for me, but I'm willing to be patient till I find her.

A positive aspect of not wanting kids is that I have a lot more time as there is no biological clock to speed up the process

And I know you mean well by saying maybe I would change my mind in the future but I'm not sure that's politically correct to do :pachaha: (not for me personally as I've been saying this since the 6th grade). But some take it very very very very personal,akin to saying someone might change their religion one day

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That was great...

Makes me want to think about me and try to remember how I was.

Last edited:

Trustus

Black like the planet that they fear
Supporter
Daps
That was sad to me too. I was happy for Jessica when the other girl came and she had someone to play with. Skylar liked Jessica's attention and missed it when Jessica stopped following her around. It was really mean (and kind of funny) how she pretended that she didn't remember Jessica. When the other dominant little girl came, Skylar was over there by herself looking lonely watching them play. I think that's one of the reasons why she decided to share her chocolate with them, to try to get them to be her friends.

Yeah, Jessica wasn't going for it, lol she told Skylar well "luckily you remembered my name".

Trustus

Black like the planet that they fear
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Luke brokering deals for being best friends

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:gladbron: I only got to the first day but I will watch later.

Makes me want to be a teacher again.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kids are cool but i cant wait for these niglets to turn 18 and move out so i can walk around the crib bukked nekkid

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having kids isn't like shopping and shyt. I have two boys one five the one four and they are a pain in the ass even living under a loving household with family around them all the time. Whoever told me boys are easier to have then girls need to take my two Devils for a week and have them rethink their assumption

You trying to have 2 daughters when those pre-teen, teen years hit? :why:

i got 2 younger sisters and its hard enough to keep the daemons in junior high at bay :snoop: