The sheer brutality of Dr J ANNIHILATING Birds facial structure is the most vicious thing I've seen

Archangel

Banned
Daps
i'm not blaming the dude or anything, and no it's not a typical sucker punch where you clock someone from behind or something, but no reason to hype it up as something great when it could have killed the guy. hardly a great "fight" either. :kobeshrug:

Again, I'm not even talking about it being a fight bruh. I'm talking about it being the most brutal thing I've seen on an NBA court. :dahell:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
You got me on the sucker punch. But Bird and Dr. J scuffled before that moment took place. So yes, that was a fight.

So they scuffeld, then Bird got held and Doc got in some free shots? That ain't a fight breh.

A fight is when both brehs square up and go at it

612b489ed3ff152fd338ed4cb4192700.320x214x78.gif

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Is it really a sucker punch? It's not the classic sucker punch or anything. Two people are getting into it and you see one of his boys running up, you should punch him in the face as you would assume he's coming to do damage. It's not the fault of the guy throwing the punch that the other guy wasn't prepared when he was sprinting over there like he was about to cause some harm.

We're talking about an NBA game not a game at the fukking hood:skip:

Yeah if this were at the hood, keep your guard up:whoo:

Washington saw Tomjanovich running toward the altercation. Not knowing that he intended to break up the fight, Washington hit Tomjanovich with a roundhouse punch. The blow, which took Tomjanovich by surprise, fractured his face about one-third of an inch (8 mm) away from his skull and left Tomjanovich unconscious in a pool of blood in the middle of the arena. Abdul-Jabbar likened the sound of the punch to a melon being dropped onto concrete.[60] Tomjanovich had a reputation around the league as a peacemaker. Players involved say that right after Tomjanovich collapsed the absence of sound at the arena, which was filled with shocked fans, was "the loudest silence you have ever heard."[63] Reporters heard the sound of the punch all the way in the second floor press box, and some rushed to the playing floor in disbelief.[64]

:mindblown:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
So they scuffeld, then Bird got held and Doc got in some free shots? That ain't a fight breh.

A fight is when both brehs square up and go at it

612b489ed3ff152fd338ed4cb4192700.320x214x78.gif
:dwillhuh: Why dudes keep thinking my thread is about what is and what isn't considered a fight?

Archangel

Banned
Daps
giphy.gif

Look at this weak stuff. Melo woulda got bodied for that back in the day. :mjlol: