The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Fake militants love to quote Malcolm just to passively support a white supremacist political movement eliminating our rights.

Theyre worse than right wing cacs who love to post memes reminding us of the same "white liberals" quote and "fun fact: MLK was a Republican" just to mock us, or trick us, and be blatantly disingenuous. In fact they might be worse because those people know what they're doing, they know they would be demonizing this men no more than they demonize all black activism if they were still alive and they don't give a fukk. Motherfukkers here will seriously argue that our leaders were anti-immigrant, anti-Africa, anti-liberalism bootlickers.

When you're pro-black but all your defiant political views and ideas align exactly with what conservative cacs want, like black people not voting so Republicans can win and hurt us legally, I don't know how it don't give you some pause that maybe, just maybe, you're kinda being misled here?
:wow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can't imagine being a black person who spends all day trying to convince nikkas to support Republicans :scust: I know he's in it for the money but there are some hustles I just can't respect.

Republicans are the philosophical descendants of the Confederate Party. In the most literal sense of the term. They even have about the same demographics. So what he does isn't much different than a Jewish person trying to convince people not to vote against Neo Nazis.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They literally tried to take the capitol so that Trump would still be President :wtf:
And they failed, partially because of that brave brother who clapped that mayo demon:blessed:

You have to let go of the fear and act for your future. Or, more specifically, your kids' future.

Negroes looking for any excuse to stay sleep and run the treadmill going nowhere for another 60 years :francis:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I don't want to use the term FBA for myself but all of my family both sides is from here(usa) and went through the struggle that all Black Americans went through.

but if you don't realize Tariq is a damn paid shill then I don't what to tell you

but still doesn't excuse how immigrant black folk think about us black Americans and Tariq calling that out is the only reason most of you don't like him because you know what your folks say behind closed doors.

fukk dnc
fukk rnc
fukk maga

still

:ufdup:

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't want to use the term FBA for myself but all of my family both sides is from here(usa) and went through the struggle that all Black Americans went through.

but if you don't realize Tariq is a damn paid shill then I don't what to tell you

but still doesn't excuse how immigrant black folk think about us black Americans and Tariq calling that out is the only reason most of you don't like him.

fukk dnc
fukk rnc
fukk maga

:ufdup:
Let's see if you're serious, or just BSing...

How is telling people to only vote when there is something on the table for you "paid shilling"?

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Let's see if you're serious, or just BSing...

How is telling people to only vote when there is something on the table for you "paid shilling"?
He knows nothing going to be put on the table.

unless we actually force it
hate to say it we got operate like them small hats (minus the evil shyt)

and what do the small hats do?

the ones with the money spend the money for the collective that's how they get politics/politicians/media to bend the knee to them

we out number them but we don't do that as a group

plus they still get shyt done in small numbers and Anglo cacs don't like them no secret there but they still get it done in-spite of them too.

so the ones with money in our group needs to make moves for the collective but they don't so..... they got theirs so fukk the rest is their mind set because "my wealth means shyt if I stroke the fires of a real revolution that would burn the system down"

we get youtubers talking on the soap box about what we should do but ever topic turns around to help fund some personal project.
collecting love offering from viewers that will not vote or do anything but think these cacs just gonna give it because they feel bad

Just like a preacher selling hope
talk about this and that should be this and that but tell them to wait for Jesus to crack the sky to save us

it's just with Tariq and a few like him replace Jesus with reparations....collect that tithes money from your flock

but don't really move the needle to much to keep the money flowing.

so yes he is a shill to me now he may not be on a specific payroll but no diffrent from one that is.

and I listened to him for years even during the mack n' days and we all know a Hustler will always Hustle in the end.

and he still can be right about some stuff specially with white supermacy and our so called brothers/sisters from Africa and the Caribbean.

that's just my opinion and I say it with respect.

but I could be wrong...and I hope I am.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not gonna go point by point, but to make a long story short: Blacks will NEVER be ble to outbid corporations to buy politicians. I agree on moving like thetrie, but they run whole INDUSTRIES, while we've been sabotaged for 400 years.

As for Tariq, you don't even sound like you believe what you said. If you don't like him, whatever, but why waste time and energy throwing out baseless claims?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Blindly vote for the smiling racists as they ship in your replacements in your face brehs and brehettes.

@Gloxina this is the type of shyt I'm talking about. nikkas talk lame shyt like "harm reduction" or buy the fearmongering over crazy cacs (that will be here regardless), or outright LIES like "incremental change" while they're importing a new voting bloc and setting them up in your area if you live in a Black one, leapfrogging your Black ass in record time. Not to mention the gangs, killing, robbing, begging, etc. Dem apologists talk about holding onto their crumbs, but if these a$$holes flood your districts with brehitos and finally accomplish getting them the right to vote, the Democrat's reliance on the Black vote fades, then disappears, then we have ZERO leverage, as opposed to the tiny bit we have now. That's why all that "this isn't the time to protest" coward shyt is dead, it could be over soon. Watch the 1st video, they know as long as Biden is in power, it's free reign into the country, and getting YOUR tax dollars for free while you try to figure out your bills. Illegals are getting the treatment we were supposed to get after emancipation.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What are these civil liberties we will magically lose if we don't stop the [Superfriends announcer voice]eeeevil Republicans[/Superfriends announcer voice] this one more time? What are they going to do that's so bad they haven't already done that we should eat more Ls for "democracy"? Links please. I put up mad videos of the bullshyt the Democrats are doing to Black people. Show and prove.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I am ashamed I used to watch this man and follow his bullshyt. Just listening to him for more than five minutes is a feat in itself. We got last year just a smidgen of what the GOP have in store for black Americans in them ending affirmative action in higher education. Yet idiots like Tariq are still touting nonsense like this, he will make stupid people not vote and further empower the GOP leading to more rights being stripped from “FBA”.
After that FBI visit during the livestream he switched up and I stop listening to him.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
All this fearmongering and vitriol aimed towards taqriq every election cycle. Fact of the matter is, most black ppl will vote for the democratic candidate. And our positioning in America won’t change. Black ppl have and will continue to do their part to keep trump from gettitn in the White House for a. 2nd. But the problem is, so many DNC shills spend more time talking about how bad life could be if black folks don’t “save rbe democracy” and spend less time speaking of how life will change for the better for us collectively under a 2nd Biden term. Y’all are doing all this huffing for nothing, knowing damn well Biden is gonna get 85% of the black vote. :mjlol:

It’s like black ppl aren’t allowed to have outward concerns with democratic leadership. Black ppl in Chicago just supposed to be ok with the migrant crisis.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

All this agent or paid shill talk. There are paid shills and agents, but they're not just on the right:stopitslime:

Part of the reason I can't take the die hard Dem shills seriously. Most if not all of them are completely anonymous, or their stories are mad shaky, like a certain Indian cosplaying as a Black man :mjpls: