The Tariq Nasheed Thread

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
Too bad she's a lesbian, but Porter is fine as hell :whew:
:patrice: she gives me dikk dike vibes tbh. I know she said wasnt bi. But I dont trust that to be the whole story. Been around too many women like her.

With that said she completely turned me off with the "nikkas aint shyt", "I dont see color" shyt. Both of those statements are ignorant af. And very telling of the type of person she is irl. Other than that she cool.

Tbh. I think we need 4 new girls. Not really excited about any of them.:yeshrug:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She's boring as hell

Like dudes keep saying she can be molded. You guys always talking about introverted chicks being too boring is exactly why we always have these rapper dudes get with these Amber Rose type of chicks just because they like how wild they are. Dudes act like broads sometimes wanting to be entertained.

And yes breh...yes i turned it into that by going off topic

And yes again i know that doesn't mean she is an angel since she is probably a lowkey thot and a freak.

Nah though she was just nervous. We dont know if she is gonna be completely like Kris. She even made a joke how she reached out as soon as Sara got fired.

She has more upside to her since she is probably the one that can be coached the most out of the four.

Bri is too butch. I know some guys hate Laila but i like Laila we need chicks feminine like how Laila is.

Bri and Porter both give off Sara vibes as far as having a strong chance of getting into a fight.

Laila said to Tariq she is gonna tell him off air who she likes. I bet you it was Alexis. The chatroom is thinking about #1 or #4 but she is afraid of those because they are bigger chicks and after what happened with Sara she wants to be cautious of having girls like that around her. She likes Alexis because she is not intimidated by her. If it wasn't Alexis then she likes Paris.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Paris is a bedwench, but for the show she's the best. She's already in broadcasting and has the personality for it and can really speak on stuff.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland

After Cynthia G got that work sunday she decided to get in her feelings and fight me over a tweet SHE PREVIOUSLY LIKED 3 weeks ago :mjlol:

This led to some light sparring from me to see where her head's at :ehh:

I'm now convinced Cynhia G is a certified member of the BMAT delusional black feminists movement :francis:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
The 1st one was whack and a try hard. Why do people like her so much? The last one had a funky attitude and was lowkey shading Laila. Hate how she downplayed racism in the gay community. But that's primarily w/ gay black men...I've experienced first hand. 3rd is the best choice and has the most charisma. 2nd one reminded me of the nervous kid who had to give a presentation in class.

Maybe Tariq should hold a few more auditions.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
1. A Ratchet that says "Black men don't approach her:duck:" so she fukks white men:mjpls:

2. THE REALEST ONE...BUT NOT CHARISMATIC ENOUGH:francis:

3. A Bedwench Through and through. She looks like a bedwench. She reviews shows about bedwenching. Her husband isn't white:duck: he is italian:rudy::camby:ass bedwench. Watches Netflix Dear White People with her Italian cracker.....IN HER FREE TIME. Cracker Husband asked "Why isn't he allowed to say nikka, rappers say it":mjpls:

4. :mjpls:DOESN'T' SEE COLOR. :mjpls:MILITARY. GOT RAN THRU IN THE MILITARY, MOSTLY BY CRACKERS:mjpls:. Now she is a lesbian cause what good black man would have her after that :mjpls:

:francis:Is this the 2017 black woman? I'm going with 2
That Izm scouting report:russ:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
She mentioned almost every insult from these threads(hair,makeup,wenching) so she is a member or is lurking heavy. The youtube comments are begging her to stay.:deadmanny:

Cynthia's voice gets clowned too but she has the cadence of a lot of cartoon characters. She sounds like that guy who always was the sports announcer on King of the Hill he sounded like Dale Gribble and called mower races, softball and little league baseball. They both get loud on words and talk fast through other words it can get borderline sing songy.:patrice:
I don't know. Other YouTubers & their followers be going in on Cynthia G (i.e. Kid Organic, Oshay Duke Jackson, & etc.). So she didn't need to visit The Coli to hear those comments.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I don't know. Other YouTubers & their followers be going in on Cynthia G (i.e. Kid Organic, Oshay Duke Jackson, & etc.). So she didn't need to visit The Coli to hear those comments.
I am seeing so many spinoffs now on youtube you may be right. One person said Cynthia just like her sisters was married to a white guy in the past for 9 years. Nobody posted wedding pictures or proof but I see a lot of other info I first saw on here in threads. I haven't known about her for very long but another person said Cynthia mentioned the marriage on video in the past.:jbhmm:

Last edited: