The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Dirien

Pro
Daps
I swear Tariq can't stand to be challenged. Lex Vortex is a knowledgeable brother and he rushed him off the line

Honestly, the dude kept talking about Psychology over and over again. Tariq asked him for the steps, he basically said step 1. psychology step 2. organize, then he got back on the psychology talk again.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I swear Tariq can't stand to be challenged. Lex Vortex is a knowledgeable brother and he rushed him off the line
I can see why.

We need action and not just talk.

That whole psychological thing was all about semantics which is useless.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, the dude kept talking about Psychology over and over again. Tariq asked him for the steps, he basically said step 1. psychology step 2. organize, then he got back on the psychology talk again.

Tariq needs to realize that you can have the same end goal but disagree on how to get there without clowning them.

Tariq definitely does not like to be challenged...

...but does a pimp like to be challenged by his hoes?...

I'm one of the rare nikkas to see shyt for what it is, and operate with two separate opinions...and still remain unbiased.

From the comments, it seems like people wanted to know where Lex was going with his point and he couldn't because he was cut off. He made a video in response but goddamn those visuals are annoying as fukk.

Start at 31:15

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
What he is saying is pointless. Black people love talking about what's pointless and not what makes sense.

So Lex mentioning black banks and Tariq ignoring it is pointless? An eventual collapse if/when things get heated with N. Korea is pointless? It's all good to talk about black celebrities for 2 hours but the bigger picture is pointless. :mjlol: