The thing that gets to me about last night

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
then stop watching

But people have stopped watching, shyt I cant even get the show where I am at... that aint enough, the network suscriptions have tanked but the network isn't the issue, they have all the old shyt on there, I am sure nobody is watching classic raws from 2010 on the network... They are in such a good position with the networks that they will never feel any pressure from them to perform and even IF usa cancels them they have the network... Low key that is probably what they want

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
it's actually fairly easy.

IMO, you should go with what the audeince wants. Reigns needs to be a heel. Some ppl like him and even Charlotte just give off heel vibes. At some point they CAN be a face, but that's down the line.

Look at HHH. Dude was a natural heel from the jump, but when he was a face was a big draw.

I don't see why they are insistent on being hard-headed.

The audience will respond better if you feed their current feeling.
Reigns is 30 so they just want everyone to accept him in that Cena role asap so they can proceed to run that same decade-long run theyve done w John Boy and get the most of Roman.

The Attitude Era was an anomaly born out of Vince's desperation. Left to his own devices, he loves the Blue-eyed Superman trope, its his favorite story and the only one he wants to tell, over and over and over.

then stop watching
More people are, every week
we love the wwe, even when it is at it's lowest.

bad teams still have loyal fans.
Yeah but they arent bad on purpose as a "fukk you" to the fans

"Its not supposed to be good" :vince:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah but they arent bad on purpose as a "fukk you" to the fans

"Its not supposed to be good" :vince:

eh, it's pretty much the same thing. a pro team that is consistently bad for a long time is a reflection of it's owner. it's not a "fu*k you" to the fans, they just don't care. so long as they're makin enough money, that's all that matters to them.

vince COULD put out a quality product, but that would require time and effort. and probably also him losing some control.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Dudes be quick to jump to that "stop watching" stuff. If you can just stop watching that easily then you aren't a true fan of pro wrestling.

"Go watch something else". We can't watch ROH, NJPW, NXT, TNA, LU, & WWE?

Yall gotta get a new troll angle guys:dame:

That's like saying if you leave an abusive spouse you never really loved them anyway. :mjlol:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Thinking about joining #StreamTeam. I don't watch anything on the network at all. No shows, old ppvs or anything. If I don't catch it live, I don't even bother looking at it again :francis:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The thing is cena does put in numbers, owns the crowd and puts out amazing promos, and also has five star matches.
I cant understand why they protect him so much and never help out others, doesn't mean its the right decision for business tho.

However I can't understand how they have a fresh crop of wrestlers, who are all over in some way, be put down just for another guy in the group.

Nobody can deny the fact roman gets reactions and has some importance. But to book him cena tier when his promos are shyt, and when his matches can be boring at times, is just insulting.

And wwe is so god damn stupid, they don't even book the guy who they want over right.

:dahell: