The thing that gets to me about last night

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
lol its just joke fam....i was gonna tell the 1st "so dont watch" ass nikka to shut the fukk up :pachaha: it just so happened to be you lol. ill be lurking in there tho.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Well I haven't watched recent Shimmer all year...maybe it's time to order about 3-4 volumes to play catch up.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
What gets to me about last night is how incredibly uneventful the main event was. Like looking back it's almost insulting how much it clearly was an afterthought to the Sheamus cash-in. This is a big fight, Ambrose vs Reigns, brother vs brother, face vs face, and it's a ten minute house show match with nothing going for it, no story, no psychology, just a bunch of moves and the finisher(s). It was the shortest match in the entire tournament and felt like the most insignificant, despite being the finals. To me that's the greatest sign that most of the time they're not even trying anymore.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Honestly I wish the whole roster would band together and say something as dumb as it may sound

They're too busy still making six figures and traveling the world to jeopardize. If there was viable competition then I believe there would be more criticism but since most of these dudes aren't big enough names for Hollywood or UFC, the only people who say shyt are the Punk's, Batista's and Jericho's of the world.

What gets to me about last night is how incredibly uneventful the main event was. Like looking back it's almost insulting how much it clearly was an afterthought to the Sheamus cash-in. This is a big fight, Ambrose vs Reigns, brother vs brother, face vs face, and it's a ten minute house show match with nothing going for it, no story, no psychology, just a bunch of moves and the finisher(s). It was the shortest match in the entire tournament and felt like the most insignificant, despite being the finals. To me that's the greatest sign that most of the time they're not even trying anymore.
You think the Taker tribute lasted too long and they had to rush the match so the PPV could still end at 10:45?

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
If you go on YouTube and Twitter and see what these dudes buy from the company, you'll see why they don't take the fans serious. These dudes buy everything they put on wweshop, like multiple $100+ Plaques :wtf: and bidding thousands on worn attire.

I know a dude who has been to 39 straight PPVS :snoop: Me and my guys were estimating that he's probably spent a good 40k between gas, airfare and rooms and tickets. :mindblown: The product isn't that fukking good for me to waste that much money and time on.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I know a dude who has been to 39 straight PPVS :snoop: Me and my guys were estimating that he's probably spent a good 40k between gas, airfare and rooms and tickets. :mindblown: The product isn't that fukking good for me to waste that much money and time on.

I saw a sign saying something like that last night lol it must've been him.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone said it a while back but Vince Russo WITH CHECKS AND BALANCES IN PLACE could really help this company right now.

shyt, I'd even let Xavier Woods book. He seems to have a great mind for the internet culture and what people want.

The way its going now, once the Cenation leaves the product its doomed. We aren't going to sit around and wait for the yearly Attitude Era appearances anymore. You're really giving us Sheamus and Roman? Just bring out Alundra Blaze with the trash can now.