The thing that gets to me about last night

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I've pretty much fell all the way back on the product. I cancelled my room for Mania 32 and I missed RAW here for the first time in four years. Considering cancelling the network but Rumble and Mania are right around the corner and the only good events they have. You guys are right that the only way to hurt them is in their pockets. If you go on YouTube and Twitter and see what these dudes buy from the company, you'll see why they don't take the fans serious. These dudes buy everything they put on wweshop, like multiple $100+ Plaques :wtf: and bidding thousands on worn attire.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Dudes be quick to jump to that "stop watching" stuff. If you can just stop watching that easily then you aren't a true fan of pro wrestling.

"Go watch something else". We can't watch ROH, NJPW, NXT, TNA, LU, & WWE?

Yall gotta get a new troll angle guys:dame:

Silkk

Daps
adding Daniel Bryan to a stale product does what exactly? [serious question]

Not saying i don't want him back but seriously.
Makes it entertaining, certain wrestlers can make a difference such as the New Day, Brock, Cesaro, Punk when he was there, and Daniel Bryan when there as well.

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
I've pretty much fell all the way back on the product. I cancelled my room for Mania 32 and I missed RAW here for the first time in four years. Considering cancelling the network but Rumble and Mania are right around the corner and the only good events they have. You guys are right that the only way to hurt them is in their pockets. If you go on YouTube and Twitter and see what these dudes buy from the company, you'll see why they don't take the fans serious. These dudes buy everything they put on wweshop, like multiple $100+ Plaques :wtf: and bidding thousands on worn attire.
Just mere months after we came back from WM31 my boy was like, doesn't look good for 32.

I'm going to this house show since I'm also taking my cousin, but that might be it for a while. Luckily Lucha Underground is filming so we have a chance to see that eventually (work got in the way for this month's tapings) and we're going to night one of a PWG event next month. We have wrestling out there.

Silkk

Daps
my thing is..if shyt show with a good daniel bryan match/yes chants..is still a shyt show
For me at least, if you have enough entertaining wrestlers and a good crowd it can overcome the bad booking. But for the most part it will continue to be shyt until they can book a consistent midcard and make their wrestlers credible.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wishful thinking. But I've had it in my mind to do some fantasy booking where the entire organization is reset. But why fantasize?
what if the roster and somehow the fans did a shoot walk out? just empty the arena.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
what if the roster and somehow the fans did a shoot walk out? just empty the arena.

:mjlol:

If the roster did a shoot walk out the WWE will do a shoot firing of the roster, WWE has no competition, where those nikkas doing? ROH or TNA? :heh:

90% of the roster isn't over a lick, they all replaceable

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

If the roster did a shoot walk out the WWE will do a shoot firing of the roster, WWE has no competition, where those nikkas doing? ROH or TNA? :heh:

90% of the roster isn't over a lick, they all replaceable

Sadly he's right. The WWE has an entire farm system waiting for the call up. They have a vague but not so vague working relationship with Evolve and you have tons of men and women making $50 a show who wouldn't hesitate to come and work for them.