LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
That 18-35 bracket is something serious now. At 18 I was :gladbron::ooh::lawd:

Now at 34 , I'm like :stopitslime::scust::dame::camby:

Vince is fukking shyt up more than Hef at Playboy in not getting with the times and listening to his fanbase once in a while . (I can compare this shyt because I had a subscription for nearly a decade :shaq:)

NXT is still :obama: though. H needs to be given full creative control, not just in developmental soon.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That 18-35 bracket is something serious now. At 18 I was :gladbron::ooh::lawd:

Now at 34 , I'm like :stopitslime::scust::dame::camby:

Vince is fukking shyt up more than Hef at Playboy in not getting with the times and listening to his fanbase once in a while . (I can compare this shyt because I had a subscription for nearly a decade :shaq:)

NXT is still :obama: though. H needs to be given full creative control, not just in developmental soon.
This is how we got Sheamus :martin:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I love the kliq but this shyt had me :deadrose: the song is in my mind playing on repeat

But seriously though, I agree with OP 100%. Even something as simple as giving each show its own look and feel. The survivor series set shouldn't be the Raw set. If I'm a paying customer coming to the events, why should I come if all you're telling me, strictly from an aesthetic standpoint, that this is a glorified episode of Raw? The product is stale and everyone who watches it and comments on it and gets paid to write about it knows it. If they had even competent competition with big money behind them, they'd be in serious trouble. But because Vince bought all his competition, and for all intents and purposes, has a monopoly on this shyt, it won't happen. They've become a brand company, a lifestyle company, not a company focused on putting out dope shyt. If you're writing this like a television show, which they say they are, then would've had Trips' offer be taken by Reigns or Ambrose, because that's compelling tv and it is the logical development to a storyline you developed 6 days before. To have neither one of them take his offer, or NO one take his offer, just underlines how unimportant the title is. Not even the heels took his offer:mindblown: the only guy who seemingly took the offer was the guy....WHO HAS A TITLE SHOT WHENEVER THE FUKK HE WANTS IT:deadrose::deadrose: What is the need for him to take him up on his offer? He's already a bad guy, and again, he's got a shot whenever he fukkin wants one.

Prolific rant,....
This company is inept.

Art Barr

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
WWE has become like the overly corny Eddie Griffin in Undercover Brother

eddie_griffin_40784.jpg

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
So it'll be Reigns time when they want it, not when the fans want it

and they don't see a problem with this lol

thats fine, in a sense. Like we wanted Austin to win the belt. He coulda won it anyday, but they made us wait. cool... but tnobody cares about any of this... except people in INdia.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sadly he's right. The WWE has an entire farm system waiting for the call up. They have a vague but not so vague working relationship with Evolve and you have tons of men and women making $50 a show who wouldn't hesitate to come and work for them.
89754-SHEEIT-gif-Clay-Davis-The-Wire-R90q.gif
good point. the times where a stand is needed itd only make those who stood up look like dikkheads that tried to fight the system and end up working indy shows with virgil. nikkas is stuck wearing the fez and clapping the cymbals like dummies. only way to make a living. or some nikka who can do a triple moonsault but has the charisma of a door will take your place.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're too busy still making six figures and traveling the world to jeopardize. If there was viable competition then I believe there would be more criticism but since most of these dudes aren't big enough names for Hollywood or UFC, the only people who say shyt are the Punk's, Batista's and Jericho's of the world.

You think the Taker tribute lasted too long and they had to rush the match so the PPV could still end at 10:45?

Ppv still didnt need to end early, still couldve gave the match 15 mins. The cash in didnt need to last as long as it did

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

If the roster did a shoot walk out the WWE will do a shoot firing of the roster, WWE has no competition, where those nikkas doing? ROH or TNA? :heh:

90% of the roster isn't over a lick, they all replaceable
If your phone number isn't in H's personal phone, you can be fired at a moments notice :mjlol:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
What gets to me about last night is how incredibly uneventful the main event was. Like looking back it's almost insulting how much it clearly was an afterthought to the Sheamus cash-in. This is a big fight, Ambrose vs Reigns, brother vs brother, face vs face, and it's a ten minute house show match with nothing going for it, no story, no psychology, just a bunch of moves and the finisher(s). It was the shortest match in the entire tournament and felt like the most insignificant, despite being the finals. To me that's the greatest sign that most of the time they're not even trying anymore.

Have 3 hours raw with an overrun but have your ppv end at only 10:45 and your main event match to crown a new champion not even be 10 minutes. It really was a 10 minute house show or raw match.
Dean vs Roman brother vs brother it should have been a battle to the death. You could of even tease one of them willing to cross the line to win but thinking better of it because they are brothers. When the match ended it was:what::why:that its so uneventful.

Last edited: