Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Blackberry ...

:ohhh:

Phones before iPhone, 2007 | Obama Pacman

Phones-before-iPhone.jpg

:umad:

No more responses from me until I can neg you again.
:banderas:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
they had to derail the thread because they couldn’t back up their insane arguments :picard:

how embarrassing :picard:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So a liberal described basic supply & demand as a feed back loop, and threw in fukk letting “rich people” keep more of their money.
:ehh:Not really anything groundbreaking

And yet, financial news channels and republicans say otherwise. In fact they go out of their way to say otherwise.

The audience didn’t like it and it came off as overly partisan so they chose not to post it...
:patrice:Why is this news/a thread?

The truth came off as overly partisan? Who was in that audience that they were so triggered that the talk had to be banned? Why couldn't this talk be allowed to stand or fall on its merit? Why did it need to be censored due to "feelings"? Free speech, non-hate-speech, rational speech being banned. Goes against the spirit of the 1st amendment. Why wouldn't it be threadworthy?

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
He's a billionaire and you're not, so I trust him and not you.

:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

Put your faith in a man that begins his grand thesis with “businesses don’t create jobs” :gucci:

Do you always believe everything your liberal masters programmed you to think and feel? Are you not able to apply critical thinking?:gucci:

Anyone with common sense could see that this thread was bound to backfire on you:gucci:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
The truth came off as overly partisan? Who was in that audience that they were so triggered that the talk had to be banned? Why couldn't this talk be allowed to stand or fall on its merit? Why did it need to be censored due to "feelings"? Free speech, non-hate-speech, rational speech being banned. Goes against the spirit of the 1st amendment. Why wouldn't it be threadworthy?
:russ: The truth? I wouldn’t go that far...

Businesses absolutely respond to higher tax rates in ways that aren’t always good for workers in America.

The rest of his spill is inconsequential.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
They do only because the law allows them to. And they're effectively allowed to buy the people who make the laws.
Sure...
Simply saying ‘the rich don’t create jobs so we can raise taxes’ is extremely naive... and ignores everything you just pointed out.

Being successful at business isn’t a shortcut to a PhD in economics... he’s out of his depth.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
it's the businesses providing the goods and services that creates consumer demand :what:

there was demand for the new iPhone but steve jobs had to invent it and start apple first:what:

I know you're a troll and all so its kind of tiring even responding to you, but this right here is a contradiction in logic. Re-read what you wrote and compare the first sentence to the second sentence and spot the contradiction.

"Busineses create consumer demand"
"There was a demand for the new iphone"
"Steve jobs (he did not by the way but its unimportant to this point) create the iphone and start apple first"

Lets see if you can stop being an alt-right troll and sincerely look at this line of logic and realize where you went wrong.