The truth is what Castillo did to Floyd in his 20s could never be done to Roy Jones

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
roy had a bad night too in his prime..the problem was he did legitimately lose and was being boxed on almost even terms before it
I was about to say. Man ain't watched the Montel Griffin fight :heh: Roy came on strong but who was winning the fight at the time was arguable. Hell, the round in which the KD/DQ happened Griffin was winning until Roy rocked him.

Everybody has hard fights. Everybody.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I was about to say. Man ain't watched the Montel Griffin fight :heh: Roy came on strong but who was winning the fight at the time was arguable. Hell, the round in which the KD/DQ happened Griffin was winning until Roy rocked him.

Everybody has hard fights. Everybody.
Thing is most Roy fans like to disregard that fight for some reason because Roy wasn't Super Roy lol

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Griffin never beat a light heavy worth anything after beating Roy and Toney which is odd
Extra odd when you consider he beat Toney the first time in his 15th professional fight:dwillhuh:

Breh had the makings of a prodigy. A damn shame what damage Roy did to him with those malicious, heinous, illegal punches :mjcry:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Griffin never beat a light heavy worth anything after beating Roy and Toney which is odd

He had the late great Eddie Futch in his corner that first fight & with Toney I believe. The same Eddie Futch that trained Joe Frazier & gave the GOAT Ali his first L. That man’s knowledge was off the charts

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Floyds skills stayed sharp through his 30's, what happened to Roy? :francis:

Roy was a great athlete with good boxing skills, he had his own style

Floyd was a great athlete with great boxing skills

Let it go Roy, Floyd is greater

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Floyd also didn’t damage his body the way RJ did & sped up his aging process & deteriorated. He was already in his mid 30’s by the time he fought Tarver

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

His weight fluctuated. If he would've stayed the same weight, or really just never came back down from heavyweight, it doesn't go that way for him.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
what roy is saying and how he feels though is nothing new @Newzz and @Mr. Leonidas said this last year when they hung out and talked to the man in Vegas for Ward-Kovalev 2 thats what he believes lol

Yep...and he's even more blunt off the record. This was him being nice about it:heh: