The truth is what Castillo did to Floyd in his 20s could never be done to Roy Jones

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Roy Jones would've have gotten beaten by Tarver regardless which is why he was always ducking him
tarver said do I have to piss on your grandma's grave to get you to fight me to make it happen

floyd had way harder competition, castillo was a welterweight in the ring the night of the fight and floyd beat him with one arm

resumes and careers aren't even close

Floyd would never get clowned like Roy did against Calzaghe, I don't care how old he is, he could fight Erroll Spence tomorrow and won't look that bad

roy got by on his athleticism, he wasn't even an average fighter after that was gone

Floyd fought bums for 10 years.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd fought bums for 10 years.

lmao like who

Roy Jones whole career is bums except for James Toney
Roy Jones got knocked down by a bum because he has no defense, his boxing fundamentals are atrocious
He beat Hopkins before Hopkin was really great at boxing, hopkin was a late bloomer, he wouldn't have beat the hopkins that beat De La Hoya

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao like who

Roy Jones got knocked down by a bum because he has no defense, his boxing fundamentals are atrocious
He beat Hopkins before Hopkin was really great at boxing, hopkin was a late bloomer, he wouldn't have beat the hopkins that beat De La Hoya

Roy actually fought black fighters. How many black fighters did Floyd fight in the last 10 years under the age of 35.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roy actually fought black fighters. How many black fighters did Floyd fight in the last 10 years under the age of 35.

you can't even name any of these fighters
its not floyd fought all those black fighers would lose to mexican, Floyd was the PREMIER BLACK FIGHTER at the lower weights
Shane ducked Floyd when Floyd was in his 20's not the other way around, he only wanted the fight when he was in need of a payday

lmao roy fought bums his whole career and was criticized for ity
Floyd has beat more hall of famers than anyone in boxing history
you don't care sport, you just a dikk rider, you ignore facts

Roy's resume doesn't come close to Floyd's its a ridiculous argument to make

Floyd beat all the black fighters he fought can't say the same for roy

Tarver the same damn age as roy, yall can make all the excuses you want, the weight only affected roy in the first fight, you can see he was tired and drained
second fight he came out look like roy, same speed and power, he always makes the same mistake which is why tarver KO'd him, the same KD I posted is the exact same punch tarver knocked him out with, the exact same lmao

you dikk a rider and not objective, roy ain't your father, floyd ain't your enemy lmao, lets talk about facts only here

saying floyd only fought bums diminishes roy and the entire sport, because his resume stacked

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
That's just the bottom line to it. For all those top 25 all time p4p pundits out there.

FACTS! Mayweather is not greater than RJJ and REAL fans of the sport know this. Mayweather is GOAT at leeching off boxing fans to make the most $ ever, but in the square circle RJJ reigns supreme.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
again floyd stans say this stupid shyt

these are HOF'ers currently floyd has a victory over

Arturo Gatti - who shouldn't be in the HOF
ODLH

these are the surefire HOF'ers but not inducted
Pacquiao
JMM
Cotto
Mosley

Possible HOF'ers but not inducted
Genaro Hernandez - Who should be in the HOF
Canelo - long way to go
Hatton - question mark
Judah - question mark

thats pretty much it...there are fighters who have more than this

Daps
Reppin
NULL
again floyd stans say this stupid shyt

these are HOF'ers currently floyd has a victory over

Arturo Gatti - who shouldn't be in the HOF
ODLH

these are the surefire HOF'ers but not inducted
Pacquiao
JMM
Cotto
Mosley

Possible HOF'ers but not inducted
Genaro Hernandez - Who should be in the HOF
Canelo - long way to go
Hatton - question mark
Judah - question mark

thats pretty much it...there are fighters who have more than this

Name a fighter with more know they don't

How are Hatton and Judah question marks lmao,

Diego Corrales will eventually be on the hall of fame he should've already been added

Then you got the nerve to call me a stan

the fact is HE GOT A WAY BETTER RESUME THAN ROY ITS NOT DEBATABLE

You hater, you just hating

You can't even a name a fighter with more hall of famers on their resume than floyd which is WHY YOU DIDN'T

ALL I DID WAS STATE A FACT, and you mad, you using emotion to fuel your opinions which its why you are laughable to call me a stan

it's not my fault floyd mayweather is the most accomplishment fighter, that just happens to be a fact, its pure lunacy to debate other ways

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Roy Jones would've have gotten beaten by Tarver regardless which is why he was always ducking him
tarver said do I have to piss on your grandma's grave to get you to fight me to make it happen

floyd had way harder competition, castillo was a welterweight in the ring the night of the fight and floyd beat him with one arm

resumes and careers aren't even close

Floyd would never get clowned like Roy did against Calzaghe, I don't care how old he is, he could fight Erroll Spence tomorrow and won't look that bad

roy got by on his athleticism, he wasn't even an average fighter after that was gone

I used to cape for roid face Roy in regards to this knockdown, that boy got the shyt knocked out of him:hhh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
lmao like who

Bhop aint so bad, his weakness was always fast hands, have fast hands you'll trouble him even Oscar put up a fight.....Using Bhop to justify a Roy argument really doesnt say shyt to how good Roy really was, you cant be that touted yet not really have no names on his resume, he a ducking ass nikka, even at heavy he fought Ruiz, and ducked even a easy strap in a Chris Byrd fight....Roy didnt believe his skill set as much as his fans boys; on top of that he had some of the most comically ridiculous knockouts, majority of them look funny in the light if you know what I mean:mjgrin:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Name a fighter with more know they don't

How are Hatton and Judah question marks lmao,

Diego Corrales will eventually be on the hall of fame he should've already been added

Then you got the nerve to call me a stan

the fact is HE GOT A WAY BETTER RESUME THAN ROY ITS NOT DEBATABLE

You hater, you just hating

You can't even a name a fighter with more hall of famers on their resume than floyd which is WHY YOU DIDN'T

ALL I DID WAS STATE A FACT, and you mad, you using emotion to fuel your opinions which its why you are laughable to call me a stan

it's not my fault floyd mayweather is the most accomplishment fighter, that just happens to be a fact, its pure lunacy to debate other ways

..........he beat 13 HOFers.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not floyd fought all those black fighers would lose to mexican, Floyd was the PREMIER BLACK FIGHTER at the lower weights
Shane ducked Floyd when Floyd was in his 20's not the other way around, he only wanted the fight when he was in need of a payday

Tarver the same damn age as roy, yall can make all the excuses you want, the weight only affected roy in the first fight, you can see he was tired and drained
second fight he came out look like roy, same speed and power, he always makes the same mistake which is why tarver KO'd him, the same KD I posted is the exact same punch tarver knocked him out with, the exact same lmao

you dikk a rider and not objective, roy ain't your father, floyd ain't your enemy lmao, lets talk about facts only here

saying floyd only fought bums diminishes roy and the entire sport, because his resume stacked

Floyd never unified.. Floyd fought which hall of famers? De la hoya was old, Shane was old.. who the fukk else is a hall of famer?f Pac man the only one and he waited until he got knocked out and lost to Tim Bradley to fight him.. Cotto was a crowd favorite but he's not a hall of fame boxer..

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Lol

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So u saw it as intentional like Roy was a dirty fighter over Montel Griffin? Wow..what a perception. Anyone can get caught up in the heat of the moment...boxing, defensive basketball(elbows), rough sex, whatever...
:whoa:

:dame:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Floyd never unified.. Floyd fought which hall of famers? De la hoya was old, Shane was old.. who the fukk else is a hall of famer?f Pac man the only one and he waited until he got knocked out and lost to Tim Bradley to fight him.. Cotto was a crowd favorite but he's not a hall of fame boxer..
Cotto is a Hall of Famer.

McGregor is going to the UFC Hall of Fame. :troll: