The U.S. Army might as well delete this tweet. It ain’t going how they hoped :snoop:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PTSD was less back in the days because they didn’t give out benefits. They had people who were built for war signing up. Now because sign up for “money for college” or a “way out”
Ptsd was always there dude , it was given a name & talked about more openly now . You cannot train people to kill & send them out to commit atrocities & not think it won't affect them .

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
full

:bryan:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
shyt hilarious cause dudes be on here and ain't served a day in shyt
And barely did shyt in life
And stay posting about being depressed and suicidal :mjlol:

Dudes got numerous threads talking bout "no fap" cause they life suck n get no p*ssy n broke and testosterone low as fukk and pre cancerous due to the high estrogen levela:wow:

Atleast dudes who been in multiple warzones got a legit excuse

U just sit at home and go to school or work and u wanna blow ya brains out:mjcry::mjgrin:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
PTSD was less back in the days because they didn’t give out benefits. They had people who were built for war signing up. Now because sign up for “money for college” or a “way out”
You just posting un true ass shyt:deadmanny:

Civilians really say some dumb shyt:bryan:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PTSD was less back in the days because they didn’t give out benefits. They had people who were built for war signing up. Now because sign up for “money for college” or a “way out

The bolded might be true. Dont have numbers but it does feel like most people join for these reasons, but please believe the wwii vets and especially Vietnam vets were still fukked up back then.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...i got out after my recruiting detail ended. the year after, there were so many stories dropping of how recruiters were killing themselves. my situation in recruiting was a bit different from the career joes i recruited with--well i should say my disposition about my life in the military was very cavalier at the time--so i didn't stress about numbers because i knew i was getting out right afterwards. the career joes, though...they suffered through mental manipulation and all other types of s**t if their numbers weren't right at the end of each month. recruiting commands were and probably still are dangling recruiter's whole military careers over their heads like it's a joke. take a career joe who has just done 8+ years in service with a little more than 11 or so years left until their retirement, and tell them you're going to dishonorably discharge them because they're not putting enough qualified people in the army during another bulls**t war.

i actually volunteered to go into recruiting. as soon as my orders came and i shipped to recruiting school, my old unit got deployed to iraq. i thought i had dodged a bullet...or an IED. i thought wrong.