The Whole "Don't Holla At Chicks At The Gym" Is for Ugly Nikkas

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
If you got women staring at you, of course do your thing. That's common sense. I got this chubbster that always checks me out at the gym. 10-15 years ago, I would have been down for the foolishness. Not my steez anymore tho.

It's when you are a regular looking cat, hollering at all the bad jawns that aren't even paying you any mind, is when it becomes creepy.

However, there's nothing wrong with saying hello or making a brief comment in the right situation. Typically, you can gauge her initial interest from that, and if she isn't receptive, keep it moving.

I would only spit in the gym if it was a girl I saw repeatedly. I feel I have a better shot with the type of women I want, if I'm a familiar face vs. a stranger. If I want to be a stranger, I'd just holler at a bar where I can be a volume shooter.

The other thing is that OP is in college so it's a different ball game than a cat that is 35+. The probability of an attractive woman being in a relationship increases significantly as you get older so, places like the grocery store/gym/etc that used to be the lick are now ehhh.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I talked to plenty of chicks in my classes but it's too messy to try and do anything with'em.

I holla at chicks I see on campus out and about too, and I have never seen one dude holla at a chick outside of a party.

You can holla at chicks wherever you want breh. I don't holla at girls at the gym cause I'm there to workout, that's the goal for me, eyecandy is nice but not worth the time investment at the gym.:yeshrug:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Op you at a college campus. Nothin but flabby n sick whiteblis probably.

And tbh, once the women see your face enough at the gym they lose interest

Daps
I like your attitude young scrap. I think gym is your best bet to pick up girls....

1. You see whose in shape
2. You see who is actually pretty since nobody has makeup on or no dark lights

It isn't for everybody tho so if you're eating like that get it how you live

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Shoot your shot at anytime, it doesn't matter because it's only harassment if she finds you unattractive.
Yes but if she doesn't find you unattractive and you're labeled the "harrasser" at a place you both frequent vs a random shot out and about :francis:
If you got women staring at you, of course do your thing. That's common sense. I got this chubbster that always checks me out at the gym. 10-15 years ago, I would have been down for the foolishness. Not my steez anymore tho.

It's when you are a regular looking cat, hollering at all the bad jawns that aren't even paying you any mind, is when it becomes creepy.

However, there's nothing wrong with saying hello or making a brief comment in the right situation. Typically, you can gauge her initial interest from that, and if she isn't receptive, keep it moving.

I would only spit in the gym if it was a girl I saw repeatedly. I feel I have a better shot with the type of women I want, if I'm a familiar face vs. a stranger. If I want to be a stranger, I'd just holler at a bar where I can be a volume shooter.

The other thing is that OP is in college so it's a different ball game than a cat that is 35+. The probability of an attractive woman being in a relationship increases significantly as you get older so, places like the grocery store/gym/etc that used to be the lick are now ehhh.
Honestly I don't even think there's a "prime place" to get at women anymore. It's really a gamble anywhere.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I like your attitude young scrap. I think gym is your best bet to pick up girls....

1. You see whose in shape
2. You see who is actually pretty since nobody has makeup on or no dark lights

It isn't for everybody tho so if you're eating like that get it how you live
Plenty of girls wear make up to the gym :russ:
shyts kinda funny :mjlol:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I work out at Gold's Gym and the broads who workout at Gold's (regardless of location) look like they wear underwear with dikkholes in em. :dameking:

I would switch up but fukk it, I'm stuck now, I ain't changing gyms for women. :atearinmyburger: