The Wizards have lost 10 in a row! UPDATE: Streak broken @ PHX on 12/20/22

How many in a row do they reach?

• Total voters

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I like the Gafford Porzingis pairing. I also like that three forward lineup with Rui, Deni and Kuz. Also like having Delon back. Suddenly we have because of Beal being out versatile switchable forwards or Two bigs in the paint. KP is so versatile that he makes it possible to play with a Big like Gafford without hurting the spacing. Will Barton is the obvious trade bait because his contract is expiring.

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
I wish this franchise were secure/self-aware enough to rip off the bandaid.

SIAP, but this column's a ranking of teams who need to rebuild. Guess who's #1?

Washington's commitment to winning 35 games instead of 25 used to be cute. It's about to get dangerous. Bradley Beal's five-year deal (no-trade clause included) is going to look ugly in a year or two if he doesn't start making 3s again. Kyle Kuzma is already planting seeds for his eventual exit, and if Washington is relying on Kristaps Porzingis to be Beal's sidekick, well, just ask Dallas how that will go. None of Washington's recent lottery picks has popped offensively. Johnny Davis has been unplayable as a rookie. Monte Morris, Will Barton and Delon Wright are here for reasons that remain unclear.

The Wizards are going to be a 20-win team in two or three years. That's going to happen. It's inevitable. They can choose to get there proactively and productively by trading Beal and Kuzma for value while they have the chance and letting Porzingis walk at the end of his contract. Or they can have tanking forced upon them when their best players age or injure themselves out of productivity. For now, the choice is theirs. In a couple of months, it won't be.

The treadmill is no place to be in the NBA.