The worst "jump the shark" moment in television history?

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
What season / episode number is this episode? I'm racking my brain but I can't recall the plot to this one :lupe:

I always though Martin jumped the shark when Martin went bonkers in real life :pachaha:, and had Tisha Campbell so shook she only stayed on the show under the provision that they wouldn't film scenes with her and Martin being physically in the same room :manny:

It was season 5 when Pam's crazy ass look alike cousin broke out of the looney bin.
:lupe: @ the bolded.

Yep. Family Matters was able to become a spin-off because of Harriet Winslow. How would you feel if someone who was supposed to be on ONE EPISODE became the focal point of the series? :bryan: The woman who replaced her for the last 10 or so episodes played Gina's mom on Martin

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
-All of the last season of Breaking Bad....midway thru, I was just hanging in there because I had invested so much time into it....the only show where I wished every character got murked in the end

-The Wire last season with the homeless serial killer

-shyt, pick a scene after season 3 of Entourage

nah, the Wire stayed perfect. That homeless serial killer is what alot of precincts do and some claim that the Zodiac killer was created by the LAPD for this same reason; shyt was actually a perfect case to take on police corruption and everything;

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I never heard this angle. You got a source or link to this breh?

naw
i remember reading about this when it happened
and some interview

there are many different stories tho

i know they use to fukk around

one version of the story is

Tisha didnt want to be with martin

or

Martin dumped Tisha and the other caused the drama

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
lies

Tisha Campbell basically ruined the show

she threw a fit because Martin was supposed to be at her wedding to Duane Martin and he didnt show up

after that she tried to leave the show

then claimed Martin sexually harassed her and Pam
but Pam said it wasnt true

then she would only shoot scenes without martin in them

she has mental issues

she admitted that it was all about the wedding after the show was cancelled

Tischina Arnold never publicly sided with Martin, but the fact that her Tisha were BEST FRIENDS and she said nothing (and continued to work with Martin after the show ended) was very telling. I think the truth is somewhere in the middle cause' Martin was buggin' around that time. Ironic Martin continued his hit movies while the whole ordeal really hurt Tisha's career (sans My Wife and Kids).

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Getting back to NYU, although I enjoyed the first three seasons I'd say there was a slight, SLIGHT dip in quality after season 1. The dynamic between J.C and Eddie was great and Nina kinda threw it off. There were less light hearted moments.

The conversations J.C and Eddie used to have in season 1 were :heh:

Michael DeLorenzo and Malik Yoba wanted a raise. Michael wanted to also begin directing episodes but dikk Wolf shut him down and he started buggin' a bit. Michael got the :camby: and Malik was like :whoa: I mean, if you're gonna fire a central character that is one thing...but to completely change everything about the show? :scusthov:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
family-guy.jpg

:wtb:
NZoSyqz.png
:scusthov: all just to cop out and bring Brian back anyway

Family Guy jumped the shark YEARS ago :camby:

Pinyapplesuckas