@TheBooth: Which one of these three songs should I lead with as a single for my album?

Which one of these songs would you lead with as a single?

• Hardly Found Without Her

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Adios

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • I'm Strapped

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
For those of y'all who don't know I'm a week or so away from dropping my first album :krs:, I just got my finished masters back from the studio today.

I'm going to put some promotion money behind one of these songs below, I'm in the process of deciding which one. They all got a different feel, I got a favorite out of the 3 (Hardly Found Without Her) but I'm not sure if it's more of a lead single than the other two. If y'all think one of the other two is a better choice I'd be interested to hear why you think Adios or I'm Strapped is a better choice.

The best way I can describe the overall feel of my project is that it's often political and introspective and the soundscape is varied (some eclectic trap production, some west coast Mobb shyt, a boom bap beat or two, etc.) but what holds the record together is the focus on the lyrical content. The beat selection I went for was intended to be listened to on headphones or car speakers but the lyrics are definitely meant to be digested and marinated on. There's more than a few lines/verses on here open to multiple interpretations (i.e. double entendres, metaphors, etc.) and like I mentioned before the majority of these songs are not light on content.

I've been cooking up this album for a minute, I got a lot of good feedback on the music thus far and I got a good feeling about where I can go with this next. :salute: to those of y'all that kept up with and supported this project over the last few months, I look forward to hearing what y'all think of the final album.

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
I would put

"Hardly Found Without Her" as the first single

"I'm Strapped" as the second single

And "Adios" as the third/final single

Your album will be lit breh. :salute::salute:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm strapped

106ww75.jpg

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
that "I'm Strapped" is nice.

Throw "Hardly Found Without Her" to the bushes and never mention it again.