@TheBooth: Which one of these three songs should I lead with as a single for my album?

Which one of these songs would you lead with as a single?

• Hardly Found Without Her

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Adios

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • I'm Strapped

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Congrats bro :salute: im proud of you. I say choose hardly found without as yo lead single
I would put

"Hardly Found Without Her" as the first single

"I'm Strapped" as the second single

And "Adios" as the third/final single

Your album will be lit breh. :salute::salute:

:salute:

'I'm Strapped' without question for me:manny:

It's got some solid pop elements in the production and also a unique vibe to it.

Was very impressed by that track :obama:

:leon: That's an interesting way to put it , I def see your point about it having the strongest pop elements of the 3.

adios or i'm strapped, leaning toward adios as the way the beat and you flow works together in real unorthodox and it just stands out to me. good luck breh :salute:

Fosho bruh I definitely feel like it got potential as a single, not sure if I want to jump out the gate with it though. In a way it's the least local sounding of the 3 lol, I gotta decide if I should take the risk leading with a song that don't really sound like much else that's out in the bay (adios) or a song that got more of a local sound (I'm strapped) or a song that's more experimental (hardly found without her)... It's not an easy choice to make lol.

Hardly found without her. It's the better song of the three. This shyt is bumping

I agree, the hook feels the best out of all 3 IMO. The sound it got makes it a little bit of a gamble though... I feel like people either gon love that song or hate it.

:salute:To everybody that's giving their opinion, it's much appreciated

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Adios is the one ..You got the one thing a lot of nikkas can't seem to get just right these days ..You not mumblin over the beat and clarity in the verses so people will rewind to hear what you said.. Congratulations man and I can't wait to see where you take it from here :salute:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I'm strapped.

shyt had me at my desk like :whoo:

Is this shyt gonna be on Tidal/Apple/Spotify? Tag me again when it's out

Yup it's gon be on spotify & itunes, I'll also put up a physical link for those who prefer mp3s. When it drops I got you

Damn breh, you can legit spit:merchant:

You dope as he'll lyrically:whoo:

:salute:I got a couple tracks on the album where I was flexin more than on these 3.. there's a song on it called "The Alamo" that I think you'll probably fukk with the toughest.

Adios is the one ..You got the one thing a lot of nikkas can't seem to get just right these days ..You not mumblin over the beat and clarity in the verses so people will rewind to hear what you said.. Congratulations man and I can't wait to see where you take it from here :salute:

I appreciate that bruh, I lightweight used to mumble a little but I worked on my articulation. At the end of the day I put too much energy into my lyrics to do all that and then let nikkas miss what I was saying because I didn't enunciate lol.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Reading through the thread again it definitely looks like the majority vote is for I'm Strapped, I can't say that y'all are wrong about that neither :wow:

Kovu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BAY AREAAAAAAA!!!!
Hardly Found Without Her. Most definitely. The intro to it is a lil hard to understand tho. I know what you're sayin, but its kinda jumbled up and distorted.