@TheBooth: Which one of these three songs should I lead with as a single for my album?

Which one of these songs would you lead with as a single?

• Hardly Found Without Her

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Adios

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • I'm Strapped

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Fosho bruh I definitely feel like it got potential as a single, not sure if I want to jump out the gate with it though. In a way it's the least local sounding of the 3 lol, I gotta decide if I should take the risk leading with a song that don't really sound like much else that's out in the bay (adios) or a song that got more of a local sound (I'm strapped) or a song that's more experimental (hardly found without her)... It's not an easy choice to make lol.

I voted Adios. If anything, the more unorthodox style of it is going to be more of a plus for you than a negative out here. Also, like i had mentioned in the adios thread, it sounds really good when played through a car audio system.

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I like hardly found without her the most, use that as a second or third single.

First should be "i'm strapped"

EDIT: I see nikkas sayin the same shyt :russ:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I'm digging I'm Strapped the most (nice storytelling on the first verse, bro :obama:) but Hardly Found Without Her would probably be the best lead single.

I'm looking forward to hearing more!

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Honestly breh...Ima curve the popular opinions floating around this thread and say any of the 3 could work with the right set up and push

I think they all have somewhat different, but still "upbeat" vibes so all 3 could work on different levels radio wise

Honestly tho breh, I was really left just wanting something a little more laid back to see where you fit in that type of pocket sonically. Slowed down a notch. Introspective. Even tho you go deep with your bars. More mood music I guess. Just to see the different takes on shyt

But I fucc with your bars and your hook game is decent. I feel like production is decent but not mind blowing by any means. I really just wanna hear more from you to form a better opinion on your overall music and sound

Salute tho breh keep at it

:salute: