THEORY: TLR's love for black women - *Terms and Conditions will Apply

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They are appreciated in the superficial sense, sure. Valued for the sexual sensory they provide. Oftentimes in a fetish-sizing way.

I've noticed, though, that if a black woman doesn't fit a particular sociopolitical scope (political ideology, who they fukk, how many times they fukk, what they decidedly value irrespective of black men, certain aesthetic principles, etc.); that woman will get collectively eviscerated or ostracized. The sentient individuality of the woman is completely diminished and underappreciated in discussions about them.

What's interesting, of course, is this code of conduct is similar to the one utilized by white supremacists toward white women that "stray away" from an ideological paradigm. It's not so dissimilar to what certain groups of women do toward black men (not scientific; purely anecdotal).

To conclude the theory: TLR only loves black women that relates and sligns to their particular sensibilities.

The love for the black woman here is not pure, real, or true, but merely disguises itself as such.

Thoughts on this :patrice:

If I didn't know any better I'd swear some of the dudes on here swear they should be entitled to these women. Like these women owe them or something. At worst some of these dudes on here come off like they should literally own these women. It's weird.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
That's how it should be. Outside of one's close blood relatives, no one really loves another person unconditionally.

Well, I say love in the more philosophical, existential way. I understand what you mean, though. It does seem to conflate with the "unity" idealship, though.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: like this ain't social media as a whole when it comes to black women and black MEN.

Like folks on LSA ain't dogging out brothas left and right.

Like sports fans on the internet aint dogging out brothas and SISTAS for their beliefs and what they do or what they want to do...

I only particularized it to TLR because it's where I'm posting it. It was purposely done to incite a response.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
OP took a basic observation that applies to all humans regardless of race or gender and applied it to only black men.

More annoyingly he really thought he was doing something and saying something profound.

I'm just stiring up discussion on a message board.

Well fukk me am I right :martin:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I only particularized it to TLR because it's where I'm posting it. It was purposely done to incite a response.
:gucci:what does that mean? you want to be inciteful and divisive?:why:you admit to wanting to cause dissension and yet you talk about the problems of white supremacist pandering in your op when the topic you created would purposely talk about disunity.. ???
:hula:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Well, I say love in the more philosophical, existential way. I understand what you mean, though. It does seem to conflate with the "unity" idealship, though.
People often confuse unconditional love and unconditional relationships. Relationships are usually working partnerships with rules, boundaries and conditions. Love is more about feeling than logic. You can love someone outside the "conditions" of a relationship.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
Thats people in general bruh. Unconditional love and support is a myth. Or do you love and support Candace Owens and Sheriff Clarke?:comeon:

Edit: OP is lowkey tryna defend BW who fukk with white dudes saying we shouldn't care who they fukk and still support them. Carry on.:coffee:

Owens is someone who I can't fukk with on the ideological front.

If it came down to choosing her or white self important, self professed "liberal" thinkers who want to end supress her platform because they don't "like" her politics or white supremacists that want her to not have a space because of her skin color, I'll probably choose her.

Clarke is actually responsible for hurting folk I can't embrace that on any front.

But yeah I don't care who these women are fukking. I want black women to be healthy and happy that's all :hubie:

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
They are appreciated in the superficial sense, sure. Valued for the sexual sensory they provide. Oftentimes in a fetish-sizing way.

I've noticed, though, that if a black woman doesn't fit a particular sociopolitical scope (political ideology, who they fukk, how many times they fukk, what they decidedly value irrespective of black men, certain aesthetic principles, etc.); that woman will get collectively eviscerated or ostracized. The sentient individuality of the woman is completely diminished and underappreciated in discussions about them.

What's interesting, of course, is this code of conduct is similar to the one utilized by white supremacists toward white women that "stray away" from an ideological paradigm. It's not so dissimilar to what certain groups of women do toward black men (not scientific; purely anecdotal).

To conclude the theory: TLR only loves black women that relates and sligns to their particular sensibilities.

The love for the black woman here is not pure, real, or true, but merely disguises itself as such.

Thoughts on this :patrice:

I’ll be back to share my thoughts

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:what does that mean? you want to be inciteful and divisive?:why:you admit to wanting to cause dissension and yet you talk about the problems of white supremacist pandering in your op when the topic you created would purposely talk about disunity.. ???
:hula:

Discussion, not dissention.

"Elict" would have been a better term there.

But if nikkas wanna fight about it it's whatever :yeshrug: