THEORY: TLR's love for black women - *Terms and Conditions will Apply

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
No, It didn't. Not unless you mean what it should have in making you look like a gender-baiting race profiling, ill-informed, try hard of a failed thread shyt starter who lacks common sense and intellect, then.. yup, mission accomplished. proud defining moment in your life.
:obama:

Nah it was just a thread. What do you think I wanted?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nah it was just a thread. What do you think I wanted?
you said yourself that you wanted people to argue. enough said. it's obvious and people aren't as stupid as you may think. You picked a general theme and expected people to just run with it instead of basing your thread off legit issues which you could have done. You wanted to be argumentative and it came off condescending and negative - in other words, troll shyt.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
you said yourself that you wanted people to argue. enough said. it's obvious and people aren't as stupid as you may think. You picked a general theme and expected people to just run with it. You wanted to be argumentative and it came off condescending and negative - in other words, troll shyt.

Nah not argue with each other. Argue and discuss the point. Making this thread with the expectation that people would argue with each other would imply I thought enough people here would agree with the theory. That's certainly not the case.