THEORY: TLR's love for black women - *Terms and Conditions will Apply

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is Life. There are people that are going to like you and there are people that don't (men or women); people gravitate to who they share an alignment and similar value/belief system with. This is basic human relationships. Looks are subjective, feelings are conditional, people are opinionated.... that's just life. Any discussion forum is like this.. I wouldn't ostracize black women or men for this. The problem is when a segment of black people in general, cater to another race for acceptance, criticize their own race, sell out and use that as the basis for comparison as a platform- those are the people that I have a problem with; the race denigraters.

Using you as an example from the way you get approval from certain guys on here to the point where people think you're a guy from what you say, he has a point.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
This is more of a country and belief issue, it is directly from WS

Women practice this belief too, they intel trust more into man than they do woman.

If we are honest, we in America or Western society devalue a woman ability from a first glance standpoint - this society measure who she is from a nonsexual standpoint from a sexual standpoint (if that makes sense). I don't know how to put it but we emphasis on a woman beauty far too much instead of who she is has a character, where has a man you have the ability to not hold beauty but can be judged by your character.

It's not a black woman thing, the same thing is said for all woman. They are first looked at from a visual standpoint and then people build on from there. Where has man we are not hit as hard as woman in that department.

There's a reason studies aren't done against man in self-esteem in the same light has woman. There's a reason there are billion dollar market advertising to woman everyday to feel certain ways about things. About why they need this or that to feel functionable has a woman in Western society.

For being code or not, why would you expect a black man to be on code with a black woman whose movements and vocalized beliefs are contrary to ours, we see it has a detriment to us.

Everything in life is terms and condition, this isn't parent to children relationships. Stop harboring on that belief, everyone base everything on based on terms and condition. The love for everything is not pure, true - the only thing we truly love with pureness is the relationship between a parent and child, the relationship between a child and parent.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is the epitome of smart dumb nikka babble.
It was smart as he is right. It was dumb as when people say they love BW, it's in context to a different race of women or people in general. Not in that I will fukk all BW and all BW are Gods. Context is what was missed by OP

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Imagine being this dumb.

All these are what go into making people part of an in-group.
You should change your name to critical theory or critical thinking. That's a compliment. OP got shut down by some of the most logical posters
Edit:
If you understand, then why are you making this thread? Black men (and women) follow basic sociological trends like every other group of people.

What's the point of this thread, other than to not so subtly shyt on black men?
Op is low key(high key to anyone with a fukking functioning brain) saying BM move like white people. OP is also devaluing the experience of BW in western society.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I dunno I think this thread did about what it should have :patrice:
No, It didn't. Not unless you mean what it should have in making you look like a gender-baiting race profiling, ill-informed, try hard of a failed thread shyt starter who lacks common sense and intellect to promote a genuine thoughtful discussion, then.. yup, mission accomplished. proud defining moment in your life.
:obama: