THEORY: TLR's love for black women - *Terms and Conditions will Apply

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
Yes OP

People gravitate towards people who fit a mold they find attractive and are more likely to prop those people up. And they will also attempt to ignore or diminish the significance of people who don't fit that mold and/or aren't able to reciprocate affection.

Not sure why you're conflating this with a sense of "purity".

I want to believe this. I want to believe that what I see is merely a consequence of people having different perspectives and wtfever.

But some of the things I see said about people that they "claim" to have love for; it's a tough read. And the rationale for the vitriol doesn't make it easier.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Discussion, not dissention.

"Elict" would have been a better term there.

But if nikkas wanna fight about it it's whatever :yeshrug:
wtf.... do you mean "elict".. if you're going to be a smart ass then spell the damn word correctly. The correct spelling is ELICIT. And it's whatever if people fight bc of your post? No one is going to give a fuk about what you say because you don't have the right intent behind it. What you will "elicit" is negativity while promoting your ignorance. You are a dumb "kneegrow". Like for real.

stave

Superstar
Daps
You are kinda right but this goes across social media platforms

one minute it's black people aren't a monolith then it's you're not black enough or a c00n for having a small amount of different opinions.

There are still genuine c00ns out here but I think the cutoff is a little too strict at times

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You are kinda right but this goes across social media platforms

one minute it's black people aren't a monolith then it's you're not black enough or a c00n for having a small amount of different opinions.

There are still genuine c00ns out here but I think the cutoff is a little too strict at times
-things a c00n would say

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
yes we only love black women who stay on code, just like we only fukk with black men who stay on code.

:camby:
I’m trying to figure out what’s wrong with that.

OP seems like the type of dude to try to protect women who don’t wanna be protected like the Tulsa ratchets.

I’ll put my energy towards sensible black women. Even God cursed the unsubmissive woman (Lilith).

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
wtf.... do you mean "elict".. if you're going to be a smart ass then spell the damn word correctly. The correct spelling is ELICIT. And it's whatever if people fight bc of your post? No one is going to give a fuk about what you say because you don't have the right intent behind it. What you will "elicit" is negativity while promoting your ignorance. You are a dumb "kneegrow". Like for real.

Lmao Jesus.

Sorry ma'am :whoa:

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
I’m trying to figure out what’s wrong with that.

OP seems like the type of dude to try to protect women who don’t wanna be protected like the Tulsa ratchets.

I’ll put my energy towards sensible black women. Even God cursed the unsubmissive woman (Lilith).

Yeah that Tulsa thing sparked it.

God sounds like an a$$hole.