There is no such thing as a "cute ugly" woman

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Here's another picture example. I hope this helps lol. Drake would be considered oddly attractive (b/c he looks kinda weird, but is still not ugly) and/or a pretty boy. Manicured, well put together. He wouldn't be considered cute ugly

drake-beard-1448454174-view-0.png

cute ugly jcole

tumblr_o16tj5RV5E1qclsa6o1_500.jpg

These are celebs who are both over 6ft. I'm sure their height, fame and money helps their looks.

Kendrick would be considered average to most.

little wayne is ugly, so is young thug.

You just injected a sliding scale of colorism into your definition of cute ugly

:mjpls:

:lolbron:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I am the main person who calls males "cute ugly" on here. I find it funny that someone on my ignore list made a thread about a term that I regularly use. Stalkin' ass.

Anyway :queen:

"cute ugly" is a feminine word used by women to describe males.There is no such thing as a "cute ugly" woman. There is only a such thing as a "cute ugly" man. Which means that he's "ugly" or rough looking, but still attractive to women. It's ok for males to look rough or ugly b/c it can be considered masculine. Masculinty is attractive to women, which is where "cute ugly" came from. A rough looking or "ugly" woman is usually called "ugly" b/c of the lack of feminity. To describe women, you also have average, average cute, and "bad" or any other words that mean very attractive.

Usually when you guys call a woman ugly, it's b/c she looks almost deformed or she doesn't have any weave or make up. You would call those girls plain or ugly, not "cute ugly". The kind of girl in the @Michael9100 threads.

A woman's looks can change easily with hair and makeup (plastic surgery if they want to go to those extremems), but a males ugliness is forever!

giphy.gif

Just letting you guys know :queen:

123015-Music-J-Cole-Doc-Episode-3.jpg.png
say there's no such thing as cute ugly females then have the epitome of a cute ugly female in your post brehs

act like men don't get plastic surgery brehs

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I am average cute (without make up).

For women, there is ugly, average, average cute, and then gorgeous/every other word that means very attractive.

ugly to me means deformed looking. To most other people, it means avg women without weave and make up.
average and cute average is how most women can be described without make up and weave.
Beautiful imo is people who look very attractive without make up. A lot of people also call women who look very attractive with make up on beautiful.

With weave and makeup (and plastic surgery for some) women can easily be bumped up to the next category by most. Men aren't able to though b/c they don't have those extras.
One guy made a thread full of women who look like the first few before pics. They didn't have weave or make up. You all called them ugly and asked for his thread to be shut down b/c he was the only one posting pics in it.
79833af1f1e6fad2604efc01f135a94b.jpg
12331384_935998529823636_935989001_n.jpg
mqdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
3ee085193ba9a5f452bb93d989a1876a.jpg
e247ced04ce945769168d1d92d1474f9.png

o-BESTMAKEUPARTISTSINSTAGRAM97_420X545-facebook.jpg
womenofcolor2.png
<-------She's still pretty without makeup, she would cute avg or in the last category.Thegirl above her is avg
beforeandafter_naturalmakeup.jpg
03cad26c684bb01d4b00a451ea3f5abc.jpg

These last 2 are cute avg as well w/o make up. Some may even call the last one beautiful without make up.

Myself personally, I had a convo with the homies before about ugly chicks and I said there are no such thing as an ugly woman, because somebody will have sex with them. Give me that chick you think is ugly and I promise you I can find somebody that would pay to have sex with her.

Men are visual and if a woman has an unattractive face, it's something else a man will focus on to make her look decent, ie. breast, lips, butt, thighs, persoanality and etc. Men have weird like about women. Even Gabby Sidibe, I would not call her ugly, because I bet somebody will date her or have sex with her.

Even deformed looking chicks will get dikked down by somebody

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Myself personally, I had a convo with the homies before about ugly chicks and I said there are no such thing as an ugly woman, because somebody will have sex with them. Give me that chick you think is ugly and I promise you I can find somebody that would pay to have sex with her.

Men are visual and if a woman has an unattractive face, it's something else a man will focus on to make her look decent, ie. breast, lips, butt, thighs, persoanality and etc. Men have weird like about women. Even Gabby Sidibe, I would not call her ugly, because I bet somebody will date her or have sex with her.

Even deformed looking chicks will get dikked down by somebody
She has a pretty face even though it's also chubby. I bet if she lost all that weight or a good portion of it she'd be very attractive. But as for what you said, I think that goes for everyone. Women will fukk dudes that are straight busted if he makes them feel a certain way through his personality, swag, charisma etc.