There is no such thing as a "cute ugly" woman

Daps
That's pretty silly.

nik%20pace-1451613.jpg
images

These women are oddly attractive.

Stop trying to tell nikkas what we're attracted to and how to express that attraction. I'll continue to like cute ugly girls and you will not make me feel weird about it.

:stopitslime:

Wbk

Whoever that is in tha top pic is lightway cute

Daps
That's pretty silly.

nik%20pace-1451613.jpg
images

Stop trying to tell nikkas what we're attracted to and how to express that attraction. I'll continue to like cute ugly girls and you will not make me feel weird about it.

Wbk

Whoever that is in tha top pic is lightway cute

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Oddly attractive and cute ugly isn't the same thing. :queen:

Those women are nowhere near ugly.

this is ugly (sorry god)
maxresdefault.jpg

Even when she's trying she still is (but this is what some of you called cute ugly b/c of makeup)

20140411-134417.jpg

I heard she's really nice though.

"Some of you..."

Take the words of the minority as the majority brehs:childplease:

With or without makeup, Katie is what nightmares are made of

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
That's pretty silly.

nik%20pace-1451613.jpg

images

nikka these woman are cute:what:...... ... I swear average is the new dime. :skip: Y'all make threads about average to hit looking women but call actual cute females "ugly"

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
nikka these woman are cute:what:...... ... I swear average is the new dime. :skip: Y'all make threads about average to hit looking women but call actual cute females "ugly"

Different strokes, my nikka.

They all look a little funny and beautiful at the same damn time to me. If they look regular cute to you, great. Contrary to coli belief a difference of opinion is allowed, breh.:ld:

Giselle

Daps
7/10 is not ave

By the way you're describing it then there's no such thing as men who are "cute ugly". By the way you are describing it, a pretty boy can become cute ugly by growing out facial hair, and a cute ugly guy can become a pretty boy by going clean shaven.

7/10 is 70% which is a C, which means average.

No, you're wrong. There are different factors.

so @Giselle what do you consider me?

It depends on how tall you are. Average if you're short. CuteAverage if you're tall 6ft+ 5ft11 too, I guess.

Drake is over 6 feet tall? Who told you that? :mjlol: and don't cite wikipedia or any other gossip site because they always lie about celebrity's height. I've seen him standing next to other celebs, drake ain't no 6 ft :pachaha:and J Cole is just ugly.

JCole is not ugly. A 6ft4 male can never be ugly unless he looks deformed and Jermaine doesn't look deformed.

Drake is over 6ft.
I'm not about to argue with you over these facts. :queen:

Giselle is correct. There's no such thing as ugly/cute for women.

Thankyou :queen:

Explain to them pls.

By your logic this dude is a pretty boy here:

Because he's clean-shaven, but then all of a sudden becomes cute ugly here (no homo) because he has facial hair:

So, is he a pretty boy or is he cute ugly?

He's a pretty boy with and without being clean shaven.

Just like Drake.

Exhibit A of female standards.

7/10, 70%, C=average.

say there's no such thing as cute ugly females then have the epitome of a cute ugly female in your post brehs

act like men don't get plastic surgery brehs

Cardi is avg.

Straight males do not regularly get plastic surgery. Plastic surgery (that is not needed) is a feminine thing.

Myself personally, I had a convo with the homies before about ugly chicks and I said there are no such thing as an ugly woman, because somebody will have sex with them. Give me that chick you think is ugly and I promise you I can find somebody that would pay to have sex with her.

Men are visual and if a woman has an unattractive face, it's something else a man will focus on to make her look decent, ie. breast, lips, butt, thighs, persoanality and etc. Men have weird like about women. Even Gabby Sidibe, I would not call her ugly, because I bet somebody will date her or have sex with her.

Even deformed looking chicks will get dikked down by somebody

Exactly!

Put weave and make up on a woman who is "ugly", and males will call that same girl cute or "bad". When really, she's still "ugly" but has a more put together look b/c of the extas. The extra's are what they are calling cute b/c it's feminine, not her.

It's not the same for males who are ugly or cute ugly. Their looks are strictly based on their features. There's no changing it or covering it with weave and makeup.
OP @Giselle sounds like a cute ugly woman who's mad because she been called cute ugly too many times :russ:

Actually, as I said earlier, women are the only ones who use the phrase "cute ugly" b/c it's used to describe males looks. I have never in my life heard a man say "cute ugly".

I find him very unattractive, but he is avg looking.

"Some of you..."

Take the words of the minority as the majority brehs:childplease:

With or without makeup, Katie is what nightmares are made of

LOL
But that's one of the women they posted in that "cute ugly" thread.

They are basically posting "ugly" or avg looking women who wear weave and makeup and are trying to call them "cute ugly". I was saying that's not how it works.

Women can't be both.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
7/10 is 70% which is a C, which means average.

No, you're wrong. There are different factors.

It depends on how tall you are. Average if you're short. CuteAverage if you're tall 6ft+ 5ft11 too, I guess.

JCole is not ugly. A 6ft4 male can never be ugly unless he looks deformed and Jermaine doesn't look deformed.

Drake is over 6ft.
I'm not about to argue with you over these facts. :queen:

Thankyou :queen:

Explain to them pls.

He's a pretty boy with and without being clean shaven.

Just like Drake.

7/10, 70%, C=average.

Cardi is avg.

Straight males do not regularly get plastic surgery. Plastic surgery (that is not needed) is a feminine thing.

Exactly!

Put weave and make up on a woman who is "ugly", and males will call that same girl cute or "bad". When really, she's still "ugly" but has a more put together look b/c of the extas. The extra's are what they are calling cute b/c it's feminine, not her.

It's not the same for males who are ugly or cute ugly. Their looks are strictly based on their features. There's no changing it or covering it with weave and makeup.

Actually, as I said earlier, women are the only ones who use the phrase "cute ugly" b/c it's used to describe males looks. I have never in my life heard a man say "cute ugly".

I find him very unattractive, but he is avg looking.

LOL
But that's one of the women they posted in that "cute ugly" thread.

They are basically posting "ugly" or avg looking women who wear weave and makeup and are trying to call them "cute ugly". I was saying that's not how it works.

Women can't be both.
7/10 equals 70 percent which is a C so that's average? Never heard of that in my life when it comes to talking about looks. Most people say 6s are average, not 7s.

Drake ain't over 6 feet tall either. He's listed as 6'0 but that's even a stretch

And J Cole is ugly, there's no way you can spin it

j-cole.jpg