There is no such thing as a "cute ugly" woman

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
and katie got bandz definately fit
:yeshrug:

i12df42wmcfz.gif

Last edited:

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I am the main person who calls males "cute ugly" on here. I find it funny that someone on my ignore list made a thread about a term that I regularly use. Stalkin' ass.

Anyway :queen:

"cute ugly" is a feminine word used by women to describe males.There is no such thing as a "cute ugly" woman. There is only a such thing as a "cute ugly" man. Which means that he's "ugly" or rough looking, but still attractive to women. It's ok for males to look rough or ugly b/c it can be considered masculine. Masculinty is attractive to women, which is where "cute ugly" came from. A rough looking or "ugly" woman is usually called "ugly" b/c of the lack of feminity. To describe women, you also have average, average cute, and "bad" or any other words that mean very attractive.

Usually when you guys call a woman ugly, it's b/c she looks almost deformed or she doesn't have any weave or make up. You would call those girls plain or ugly, not "cute ugly". The kind of girl in the @Michael9100 threads.

A woman's looks can change easily with hair and makeup (plastic surgery if they want to go to those extremems), but a males ugliness is forever!

giphy.gif

Just letting you guys know :queen:

123015-Music-J-Cole-Doc-Episode-3.jpg.png

:mjlol:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
just cust makeup hides your ugliness it doesnt mean you're not ugly. you're still ugly...you just look better with make up on. But YOU yourself...you're ugly underneath.