There's right and wrong way for men to cheat. Women should NEVER EVER cheat!

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet but women on average cheat more than men.
It is completely natural for men to want to have sex with as many women as possible.

It's natural for women to fukk dudes they find sexually appealing and then pass of their offspring to a dude that's a provider too.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Better off being full on polygamous. Everything out in the open and you get women that are cool with that set up. I know lots of guys with 2 and 3 wives. Just have to have your pockets right though.

the dudes who cheat would love a situation like this but the problem is most of them simply can't afford it.

:francis:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
People confuse marriage thinking it's about love, it's really about resources.

You notice you never see many non-Black women going crazy about their husband cheating. They look at their 400k home, range rover and well-off kids and let that man take his "business trips."

A mother's maternal purpose is creating a safe and healthy nest for her kids. Choosing a man with resources makes that easy. A lot of you having babies in the hood for a swagged out dude with no resources. Unsafe and unhealthy.

There's a reason well to be brothers are dating these non-black women. It's definitely not because they look better.
Ya'll slower than unthawed molasses.

This post has it all. c00ning, delusions, lies, woman hate.

Lmao!

They marry non-blk women b/c they've been social conditioned against their own DNA by whites. When ur mentally raped into hating what comes out of ur dikk, you tend to romanticize other men's women.

It's hilarious to watch c00ns fall for the white okey doke. Ya'll allow white men to make you replace ur own women with the greediest, fakest, sluttiest females on the face of the planet who will spit in u and ur children's faces, raised legions of racists and made the fingerfoods for the pic-a-nic celebrations where they hung and tortured someone with ur visage, but b/c you so broken you will believe fairy tales about them.

Non-blk chicks are doing EXACTLY what I said in my posts. Asian chicks be marrying these dudes and have a whole nother husband back home. White chicks literally cheat on billionaires then divorce and get alimony AND child support. Tons of chicks trick off Western dudes and keep fukking until they get tired. Hell they even got surgical procedures for women in the Middle East to get their hymen fixed and it's a matter of life and death.

These c00n fantasies of finding a woman to put up with ur bullshyt are tragic and sad. Ya'll allow white skin to fool ya'll every time.:bryan:
Pipe down boo. When a woman doesn't make a big deal about u obviously being a dikk head, it's because ur giving her a VIP pass to have it all: side dikk, ur resources, and a fail proof exit plan with half ur shyt.

Many a dude living out of a shoebox and financing another dude's right to dikk their ex-wives down in the house they paid for playing this game. Ya'll wanna be grimey but u not ready.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Eh... I'd rather make my money, get an egg donor, and raise my sons as a single father.

No need for me to risk half of my earnings and parental rights due to extra curricular activities.:ld: